PDA

View Full Version : PS for What?

xipetotec
04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
There's certain things I always *know* I need to make a PS *WAY* in advance for. CRT, and Fantasmic Dinner Package for starters.

Also, I have had first hand experience in the fact that it's *always* a good idea to make a PS, even if it's THAT MORNING.

BUT, Which of these restaurants do you guys think should require a PS *MONTHS* in advance ( taking advance of advance PS ) to go in early March for a fairly big group?

Crystal Palace
Biergarten
San Angel Inn
Rose & Crown
Teppenyaki
Boma
Cape May Cafe
Chef Mickey's ( Breakfast )
Kona Cafe
OHana's

Thanks for any input you guys might have ( only 322 days... seems like a lot, but it sure beats the 720 we started at! ) :D

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 05:26 PM
First off, it's ADR now instead of PS. Only old time Disney folks will know what you're talking about with PS. ;)

Second, every single one of them you listed should be done at the 180 day mark for early March. Early March is prime Spring Break season and Easter is early in 2008 (March 23), making it even more a busy season. So, when you hit day 180 I'd be on the phone.

DVC2004
04-10-2007, 05:31 PM
For a big group make ressies for all. It's hard for groups. Definitely Ohana and Chef Mickeys. Ohana books up and ususally you can get in but only very late.

Goes4FastPass
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi Xippy!

Preferred Seating is now ADR - Advanced Dining Reservations.

With the arrival of the Disney Dining Plan (DDP) many top favorites book months in advance.

If any of your choices are "I just gottas" then I would book them as close to 180 in advance (the limit) as possible. Otherwise you could find yourself up against book solid or eating dinner at 3:30pm or 9:30pm.