PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi

FLKatie912
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know of a list where I can find where there is Wireless Internet? More specifically, doesn anyone know if PoP has Wi-Fi?

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Info Central has all you need to know here. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/computing/howtoconnect.asp) Pop does not have wi-fi, but it does have high speed internet.

Fangorn
04-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Strmchsr is correct and incorrect at the same time. :mickey: ;) :mickey:

There actually is Wi-Fi at POP, but it's Disney's internal network and not for public use. When I was there in January, my PDA could see the network, but of course couldn't connect without the proper authorization codes.

Steve

TiggerRPh
04-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Wi-Fi coverage is spotty at best and is not very reliable in regards to connectivity and speed from what I recall hearing.

You'd be much better off connecting to the High Speed Internet Access at $9.95/24hrs. Although the speed sometimes approaches dial-up, it's fairly fast on a decent basis and the connectivity is reliable.

TiggerRPh
04-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Wi-Fi coverage is spotty at best and is not very reliable in regards to connectivity and speed from what I recall hearing.

You'd be much better off connecting to the High Speed Internet Access at $9.95/24hrs. Although the speed sometimes approaches dial-up, it's fairly fast on a decent basis and the connectivity is reliable.