PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining With Visa Card

TBY2225
04-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know if I could go and open a Visa account today and be able to get the card number immediately so I can take advantage of the free dining promotion?

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 05:32 PM
IF you're approved you can usually get the card number immediately and use it. However, there is usually a limit as to what you can use until you receive and activate your card. Depending upon your credit limit that may or may not be enough to book the deposit. Still, it's worth it for the other benefits so you might as well try.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-10-2007, 06:50 PM
If you will be applying for the card, you do not get the number but are able to book right away with just the confirmation from Visa. While booking be careful not to use your browser back button or lose the info in any way. Last year we applied for the card, was approved and went to book and lost our confirmation of being approved. Don't know how it happened but I think we used the browser back button for some reason. We called Visa who would not under any circumstances give us the card number. Which is understandable. It took 10 days to receive our card in the mail. We luckily did not have to rely on the card to book and used something else. In your case you do need the card to book before Thursday so I thought I would give you a heads up. ENJOY!

alicia524luvstw
04-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Free dining will be open to the public 4/12