PDA

View Full Version : The Ryan's do Disney Again, Day 4

Jimenyfan
04-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, we are up early again today and I do my normal run for coffee and juice before bugging everyone to get up. This morning oldest DS gives me the ever popular teenage:rolleyes:. I love him he loves me and I let him get away with it since I know he's getting up anyway. I do also remind him that he did say getting to the parks early was the way to go. We're out the door around 7:50 for what I think is EMH for Epcot, even before we left for the park I double checked the park hours. The problem was I looked at week 3/25-3/31 instead of 4/1-4/7. Thankfully I was easily forgiven by my family and we were at Epcot by 8:20. We go the opposite way of the crowds and head for TT and MS. We FP TT and go green on MS. The more I ride MS the less I like it. I dont mind spinning but I hate the chest crushing feeling on take off. Next we head over to Soarin for a FP, along the way we stop and ride the new Nemo ride, this ride is cute, I cant really explain it but would have been really disappointed if it hadnt been a walk on, we wont rush back to ride again anytime soon. We grab our Soarin FP around 10:00and the return time is already after 1:00. We grab a quick bite to eat in the land and ride HISTA before heading to TT. We did alot of criss crossing of the parks this trip but with the crowds as they were this worked out the best. After TT we head to World Showcase while waiting for our Soarin FP return time. A quick stop in Mexico and I have :marg: in hand. Yes its early but alot of others have the same idea and it was really warm outside. The :marg: was quite refreshing. After our walk around WS we head to Soarin and thoroughly enjoy our ride. We head out of Epcot around 2:00 for a quick swim. Once back at the resort we relax in the room before heading to the quiet pool and stay there for about an hour. We decide to try to get last minute ADR's which we figure will be impossible and we're right. Once again we head to the CR arcade so the boys can exchange their tickets for some prizes. Dinner is once again at the Food and Fun Center. We shop at a few of the stores at the CR before heading back to our room where we pack up as we are leaving tomorrow.

Up next: Check out, Kennedy Space Center, our drive home and final thoughts.

pogo
04-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Sounds like another great Disney Day to me. :mickey:

And if your on vacation and get a :marg: a little early, say what I say. It must be five o'clock somewhere ! ;)

Thanks for sharing. :D

January-2007
04-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks for reporting! :thumbsup:

BriarRose0708
04-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Sounds like you and your family have had a great time! I was the queen of the eye roll when I was a teenager, but don't worry- it passes! I am enjoying your reports!

magicman
04-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Like my old grandpappy used to say, :old: "Behind every great man...there's a wife & kids rolling their eyes."

That Contemporary Arcade must really be something. Do you have any more feedback on why it is better than other arcades?

It sounds like you had a great day at the World (and for your cardiovascular system with all the criss crossing at EPCOT).;)

faline
04-10-2007, 11:52 AM
You certainly got a lot of nice, relaxed pool time in on your trip!

Sorry to hear it's already almost time for you to leave!

Jimenyfan
04-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Like my old grandpappy used to say, :old: "Behind every great man...there's a wife & kids rolling their eyes."

That Contemporary Arcade must really be something. Do you have any more feedback on why it is better than other arcades?

It sounds like you had a great day at the World (and for your cardiovascular system with all the criss crossing at EPCOT).;)

The CR arcade is huge and gives out tickets that you redeem for some small and large prizes, they have alot of the older games that DH loves and some of the newest that the kids love. I will say you can spend alot of money there, it was a good thing the kids didnt want souveniers this trip.

Bethis26fan
04-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a great time.

sleepingbooty
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
04-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: