PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Magical Express Question

Goes4FastPass
04-10-2007, 09:57 AM
I purchased a BW stay from a DVC member. I supplied the member with my plan to purchase the DDP and use DMExp and appropriate names and ages and flight information.

He contacted members services and they replied back as we expected, cost of DDP, paid on arrival, can't cancel etc. We've used DMExp when we've booked directly ourselves so we know how it works.

The confirm the DVC member sent me shows his member info and "reservation modified for..." and my name and address.

My Question:

Will they send the DMExp docs ('voucher book' and baggage tags) to the DVC member or to my address?

thanks as always...

Here we go again...
04-10-2007, 10:09 AM
I have never booked DME for anyone, but booked a room for my friend Terri when I booked our upcoming July trip.
We are all on the deed, but all of her information came to me because I am the first person on the deed. I asked them to send her confirmation to her since I was just booking the room to help her out... and it still came to me.
If you do not receive the documents pretty quickly, let the person you bought from know.

xipetotec
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I purchased a BW stay from a DVC member. I supplied the member with my plan to purchase the DDP and use DMExp and appropriate names and ages and flight information.

He contacted members services and they replied back as we expected, cost of DDP, paid on arrival, can't cancel etc. We've used DMExp when we've booked directly ourselves so we know how it works.

The confirm the DVC member sent me shows his member info and "reservation modified for..." and my name and address.

My Question:

Will they send the DMExp docs ('voucher book' and baggage tags) to the DVC member or to my address?

thanks as always...

Well though we never rented points, we always book for like 3 families when we go. When we book, each room is assigned the address of the family staying there and that family usually gets their own DME tags.... That being said, I would contact the member if you don't receive the tags in a reasonable amount of time