PDA

View Full Version : What is in a POFQ room?

pwdebbie
04-10-2007, 07:47 AM
We'll be staying at POFQ in October. What can I expect to find in the room in terms of:
refrigerator
hair dryer
shampoos and soaps and moisture lotions
iron and ironing board
coffeemaker
decent pillows
etc.?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring and what I can leave at home.

Deb

CanadianWDWFan
04-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Everything that you have listed is supplied, also the beds are double beds. There is a privacy curtain to separate the bathroom sinks from the bedroom.

We will be back to POFQ in 10 days,:cloud9: I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the room and post it on my homepage.

kakn7294
04-10-2007, 09:35 AM
You will have 2 double beds with 2 pillows each on the beds (more can be requested from Mousekeeping and they may or may not be decent), a dorm-sized fridge, a 4 cup coffeemaker and some coffee making supplies, a hairdryer, an ironing board and iron, a tiny wall safe, a small bottle of shampoo, a bar of bath soap, a bar of face soap, and if you get a really great Mousekeeper, some towel animals. I love the wooden blinds on the window as well as the curtain - it really blocks out the light! Oh yeah, and something I forgot - ME in August!

ibrowse17
04-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Check out the Resort photos section on the Magical Journeys page.http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Check out the POFQ (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/frenchquarter/default.asp) section of Intercot for all the information you need.

AuntDJ
04-10-2007, 01:24 PM
I was just there in March...

Pillows~ I thought they were decent, fairly fluffy for hotel pillows, but I still wanted two. There are two on each bed and an extra in the bathroom area.

Lotions~ there are NO lotions...bring your own.

Refrigerator~ this was plenty big for us...we had some sodas sent down and this held more than enough...about 12-15 of the small cans.

Hair dryer~ This worked fine as well...it is not the best hair dryer but it does the trick..also if you use a difuser, it will not fit on this.

Coffee~ I do not drink coffee, but those in my group said it was fine.

Shampoo/soap~ yep these are there, I used them, but if you have sensitive skin, you might consider bringing your own soap.

On the side~ This is my FAVORITE place to stay and am in the process of planning for trip 4 to this resort! If you have kids, try to fit in the pool, the slide is GREAT! Also, try to take the boat to DTD, it is a really nice ride!

HAVE FUN!
DJ

mamacatnv
04-10-2007, 02:49 PM
We brought our own pillows.

We did request extra towels and coffee supplies as what was provided was not enough for us.

Had no issues with the bar soaps but did bring our own shampoo/conditioner, face soap and lotions.