04-09-2007, 09:43 PM
:party: Where all can you eat and interact with Donald

KathyMO
04-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Donald's Prehistoric Breakfastosaurus
Located at Restaurantosaurus in DinoLand
Meal: Breakfast
Hours: from 8AM - 10AM
All you can eat buffet featuring traditional breakfast fare.
Prices: $18.99 Adults - $10.99 Children
Characters: Donald, Mickey, Goofy & Pluto

We have eaten there a couple of times. Lots or great breakfast food and fun with Donald and friends.

Kathy

marlyn
04-09-2007, 09:52 PM
The best place to find Donald and interact is at Breakfastosaurus at Animal Kingdom.

Info from Info Central here at INTERCOT:

"Donald's Prehistoric Breakfastosaurus
Located at Restaurantosaurus in DinoLand
Meal: Breakfast
Hours: from 8AM - 10AM
All you can eat buffet featuring traditional breakfast fare.
Prices: $18.99 Adults - $10.99 Children
Characters: Donald, Mickey, Goofy & Pluto "

tyandskyesmom
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
We saw Donald at Chef Mickey's for Breakfast on Dec 3, 2006 too...

marlyn
04-10-2007, 11:36 AM
We saw Donald at Chef Mickey's for Breakfast on Dec 3, 2006 too...

Wow, that is rare. Lucky you. I have never seen Donald there! I wish he was always there. I love Donald! :donald:

Mickey'sGirl
04-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Wow, that is rare. Lucky you. I have never seen Donald there! I wish he was always there. I love Donald! :donald:
He hosted the dinner at Chef Mickey's when we were there last summer -- He was really short too (shorter than DS8) which made the boys giggle......

We had some really nice interaction with Donald at MK, just outside of the Barbershop, in January. It was just a standard meet and greet, but he was terrific! :donald:

kakn7294
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
According to several CM's when we make our ADR's and when we arrived at the restaurant, Donald is a permanent addition to Chef Mickey's, all meals since Nov/Dec. It is now: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. Chip and Dale are no longer part of this restaurant. Donald is also of course part of Donald's Breakfastosaurus in AK along with Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto.

Natazu
04-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I highly recommend Chef Mickey's over Breakfastosaurus. The food, service, and atmosphere at Chef Mickey's us much, much better. Though breakfastosaurus is Donald's official character meal, it's just not good. My love for The Duck does not outweigh my dislike for rushed, cramped, overpriced meals with below average food.