PDA

View Full Version : Shopping the Resorts from Home???

DunkinNut
04-09-2007, 08:56 PM
I am wondering how I can (that is IF I can) shop online from the resorts and downtown Disney. I don't see anything real obvious when I do a search. I do not mean the things they sell at disney.go.com.....I mean, specifically, resort items, downtown disney items, etc.

While we were recently at Disney - we did some shopping at the Contemporary - I asked the cashier if there was a way for me to shop THAT store when I got home by going online and she said yes and pointed to the website on my receipt - but that just takes me to disney.go.com. I wanted to purchase the Disney railroad for my son's upcoming 4th birthday. We should have gotten it then - but were already toting the $70 monorail - LOL!

HELP! TIA DN:mickey:

Pooh4Grumpy
04-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Call Disney Merchandising at 407-363-6200. They should be able to help you.

tinksmom02
04-09-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't know of a website you can use; the only way (I think) that you can order is through WDW Merchandising. You can give them a good description of the item and where you found it, how much it cost, SKU if you have it, and they can help you out. Shipping isn't cheap, but it's pretty convenient. I don't have the number offhand, but if someone doesn't come along with it, you can search the old threads, or maybe it's on the Info page?

Good luck!

Pirate Granny
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
They are VERY helpful at that phone site...I wanted a 'special' shirt that my late father had, that my brothers wanted...they were out of that size at the POC store, but the lady wrote down the phone number and said to call...I called when we got home, they checked the warehouse and said that they would send out when the size came in...the ride was closed so they weren't ordering much merchandise at the time...but a month later the shirts came in the right size...I also ordered the pirate ship that I saw at MGM, but nowhere in site on the on-line mechandise...I told them the location of the store (didn't have the name, but outside of the exit of little mermaid) and again, they were successful...and the shipping wasn't bad...

GIVE THEM A CALL...hope you are as successful as I was...:cloud9:

wendy*darling
04-10-2007, 08:48 AM
WDW Merchandising can get you anything that is still in the retail stores in the parks, provided youcan give them a description of the item, where you saw it, and as much detail as you can. If you have the SKU#, that's great, but don't worry if you don't.

You can reach them by phone or email. Either method works well.

1-407-363-6200
-- or --
[email protected]

The phone number and email above are also printed on all shopping receipts you get in the World!