PDA

View Full Version : My birthday present

missbunny
04-09-2007, 08:05 PM
My husband just surprised me with my birthday present. We are going to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway and spend the night in NYC. Dinner and a show woohoo!!!! :cloud9:

He had to tell me early so I could get the day off from work. So April 20th I will be Broadway bound. :party:

I just wanted to tell everyone how great Beauty and the Beast was. The actress who played Belle had an amazing voice.
We went shopping before the show at the World of Disney store and bought some pins and a Cinderella brooch (SP). My husband told them it was my birthday, so I got a birthday button.
We went to the Hershey store, yummy! I love all the different kinds of kisses. The coconut cream ones are very good.
We had a late dinner at a deli and the staff sang happy birthday to me. I had a piece of cheesecake with a candle to blow out.
We had breakfast in our hotel and walked around the city so more. We went to a street fair before catching the bus back home to NJ. It was my second best birthday ( the first will always be the one I spent in WDW in 2000)

wendy*darling
04-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Happy Early Birthday :party:

You'll love BatB on Broadway- I have seen it there 3 times- loved every show.
Enjoy dinner, the show and your night in NYC!

JPL
04-09-2007, 09:25 PM
It's a great show you will really enjoy it :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
04-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Happy Early Birthday! GOOD Husband! :thumbsup:

May524
04-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Wow what a great surprise!!! :)
I haven't seen the show, but I'm sure you will have an amazing time!!! And NYC? I'm totally jealous!! Have a great birthday! :thumbsup: :party:

ChipnDaleGal
04-10-2007, 05:26 AM
That is a wonderful gift! One of my very favorite shows. Happy Birthday and congrats on a good present giving husband! :mickey:

Melanie
04-10-2007, 05:59 AM
What a great gift! Enjoy!

I've only seen the traveling company, and it was wonderful. I can't imagine how great it would be on Broadway!

alpro2
04-10-2007, 06:34 AM
You will enjoy every minute of it. It is a great show. Also, have a great time in NYC. Happy Birthday!