PDA

View Full Version : Taxi from parks to resort??

Funcruiser56
04-09-2007, 07:11 PM
We love the WDW transportation system except at park closing and dread waiting in that long line for the bus. We are staying at POP for the first time in June and I do recall seeing the very long, long lines for this resort.
My DH had surgery on his knees and walking in the parks will be his limit and I hate to make him wait in another long line at the end of the day.
I have noticed taxi's waiting by the bus parking and that would be a treat to use one.
Anyone know how much it is to take a taxi from MK and Epcot to POP, there would be 2 of us. I am sure Orlando regulates the taxi rates and I hate to get ripped off so I want to have a ballpark figure.
Thanks so much

Bev

disneyluva
04-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't know if this helps you - maybe you can judge the respective distances . We took a taxi from MGM to the Grand Floridian, and with tip it was $15.

JPL
04-09-2007, 09:37 PM
I have to say the line for the Bus for Pop at the end of the night is long but it moves rather quickly and efficiently. I stayed at Pop my last 3 trips and never waited more than 15- 20 minutes after park closing for a bus back to the resort and almost always had a seat unless I gave it up to someone more in need.