PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Birthday

MILWDIANA
04-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I will be at Epcot on my birthday. :party:
Where would I find the Happy Birthday buttons??
Thanks!!!!!!

17 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mickey:

cinderella crazy
04-09-2007, 06:23 PM
At Guest Services inside the park. If I remember correctly, if you're looking at Spaceship Earth, it is next to it on the left hand side. It's been awhile since I've been there but I think that's right. Have a great birthday!

steamboat willy
04-09-2007, 09:09 PM
First of all..... :birthday:
My DW and I are going in Sept/Oct for her birthday, our anniversary and my birthday.:party: :party: :party:
I think Guest Service and birthday buttons on the right side of Spaceship Earth as you go inside EPCOT, but just ask a cast memeber as you enter or your monorail pilot or your bus driver.....They will know.
May I suggest a birthday ice cream at the Garden Grill in the LAND. Mickey may join you!:mickey: :party: :mickey:
Happy Birthday, Steamboat Willy

Nick Mc
04-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I used to work at Spaceship Earth and Guest Relations is on the Left hand side if you are looking at it from the entrence.. Happy Birthday and go to Mexico to get your Free Churro! They are great! :party:

PrincessAmanda
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Happy Birthday! :mickey: I will also be going to WDW for my b-day!

I was aware that the Garden Grill Ice Cream Social was no longer offered. Have they changed this?

MILWDIANA
04-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Happy Birthday and go to Mexico to get your Free Churro! They are great! :party:

Wow!! Great!! I love mexican food. Any other special freebies I should know about????:D

wendy*darling
04-10-2007, 04:42 PM
I was aware that the Garden Grill Ice Cream Social was no longer offered. Have they changed this?
That is correct- the Garden Grill no longer has an ice cream social. That was discontinued a couple years back.

But that churro sounds yummy! :tasty:

Also- ask at the turnstiles as you enter Epcot- often the CMs have the birthday buttons available too.

mrsgaribaldi
04-11-2007, 08:33 AM
:birthday: and have a great trip:mickey: :party: