PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine breakfast

3 Princes & 3 Princesses
04-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Hello. This is my first post! :blush: We were thinking about going to the Hollywood & Vine breakfast with the Playhouse Disney characters. I was wondering how the food was, and how the character interaction was. Thanks! :mickey:

darthmacho
04-09-2007, 05:40 PM
The characters were different when we had breakfast there in 1999, but the food was terrific, and we had a great time. Obviously things may have changed in the almost 8 full years since, but I'm guessing that WDW's standards are still high. :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
04-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Welcome to Intercot!

4 Characters appear:
JoJo & Goliath, and June & Leo
Good interaction - they also do a parade and dance thing with the kids. :mickey:

Food was good - typical fare at most of the b'fast buffets. :thumbsup:

disney323
04-09-2007, 09:14 PM
WELCOME!

We went to the Hollywood & Vine Play & Dine this past December. It was AWESOME. Our 14 month old son at the time loved it. The previous poster mentioned characters that are there. They are so good w/the kids. The parade and music are lots of fun. They even hand out tatoos of Little Einsteins. We are going again in May! Food is yummy too. Hope you decide to go!

tyandskyesmom
04-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Yep...I agree with the last poster...we had a great time in November 2006. Kids were almost 8 and 2 1/2 and both had a great time. The food was really good and lots of variety. We had the last breakfast seating and had plenty of breakfast and as we were getting close to leaving (we were not rushed at all or made to seem like had to leave) they started putting out lunch so we had ice cream after breakfast. They kids loved it!!! We were also told we were welcome to partake in thelunch options too. We also founf it was not as crowede as other character meals are and the seating is far enough apart that you do not feel like your are squeezing between tables to go get your food. We will keep going back here even as the kids age!