PDA

View Full Version : The best place to view the Electric Water Pageant

Hayden's Dad
04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Where do you recommed watching the Water Pageant. My family is flying in late on a Wednesday night and about the only thing we are going to have time to do is see either a fireworks show or the water pageant and since we haven't see it yet it seemed like a good choice. Any input would be great thanks.

Kristi Kay
04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
If your not getting in until late Wed night, then my suggestion is that you go down on the beach of Grand Floridian, you should have an excellent view of thepagaent and see some fireworks as well. You really don't want to waste an entire day ticket just to catch the last few hours of the park.

After the Pagaent you could head down to Downtown Disney for some more Disney Fun!

GrumpyFan
04-09-2007, 05:40 PM
There are several good places to see it. It passes in front of Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Fort Wilderness (behind at dock), goes around Discovery Island, then Passes by Contemporary. Check the following link (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp) for more info.

We've watched from the beach at Poly, and over at the Wilderness Lodge as well.

vizsla
04-09-2007, 07:11 PM
The few times we have watched the water pageant it was always from Sunset Point at the Poly. You get a good view as it comes out and goes towards the GF then makes its turn passed the Poly.

Nick Mc
04-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I think the best place to watch it is at the Poly. and if you are lucky and make the fireworks you can see them perfect from there! That is probably the best viewing point of the fireworks if you are not in the park. They also play the music for the fireworks from there!

Dreamer7080
04-10-2007, 10:04 PM
My boyfriend and I like to grab a hammock on the beach at the Poly and watch Wishes and the water pageant from there. Its so peaceful, we lay there for hours sometimes. :cloud9: :heart:

Belle619
04-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I agree with the other posts - go to the beach at the Poly and you can catch both Wishes and the Water Pageant.

steamboat willy
04-15-2007, 11:36 AM
I have a little different twist for fireworks and Electric Water Padgent
(which I operated 25 years ago):sail:
Catch a monorail to the Contemporary, take elevater to the top floor, go through lounge and take right to EXIT onto the roof overlook.
From here you can watch both the FIRE WORKS :tink: and the Electrical Water Padgent :welcome:
You also get an awlsome nighttime view of the MAGIC KINGDOM.
This is a first night ritual for all our DISNEY trips.

SBETigg
04-15-2007, 11:57 AM
The Polynesian beach is the best place to catch it, and you can often catch Wishes(the fireworks) right afterwards, depending on timing. But the Grand Floridian beach is also nice for viewing. It's usually at nine at the Poly and nine-fifteen at the GF.