PDA

View Full Version : 7 Day favorite cruise

mickeymousedabomb
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
So what is everyone's choice of a 7 day cruise? Because I just can't decide. Being a first time cruiser I think they'd all be wonderful but what makes each different cruise so magnificent to all of you out there who have had the expierence?

Ed
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
I'd prefer the Western cruise mainly because its first stop is at one of my all-time favorite places - Key West.

Eastern cruise was nice, but only makes two stops (other than Castaway Cay) - - St. Martin and St. Thomas. We loved St. Martin, but could take or leave St. Thomas.

Our next cruise (tentatively Feb '08) will be on the Western route.

:captain: :pirate:

Tinkermom
04-09-2007, 08:53 PM
I'd prefer the Western cruise mainly because its first stop is at one of my all-time favorite places - Key West.

Eastern cruise was nice, but only makes two stops (other than Castaway Cay) - - St. Martin and St. Thomas. We loved St. Martin, but could take or leave St. Thomas.

Our next cruise (tentatively Feb '08) will be on the Western route.

:captain: :pirate:

Hey Ed,

We are booked for a Feb '08 Western cruise mainly because we have always wanted to go to Key West. We are a family of 5 - me, DH, and kids will be 13, 11, and 6 at cruise time. What things would you recommend for us to do at Key West? We love the beach. Are there any good beaches we could try? I have the Passporter book and it does not rate any of the planned excursions very highly. This worries me a bit since we have never been I was hoping to just do something planned. Now though, I am thinking we would rather just walk around on our own instead. I have been reading stuff online that talks about some "seedy" areas that we would want to stay away from. Thanks for any thoughts!

c&d
04-10-2007, 12:23 PM
I chose the eastern cruise because you get more days at sea. I love cruising the open ocean.

Ed
04-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Hey Ed,

We are booked for a Feb '08 Western cruise mainly because we have always wanted to go to Key West. .... Thanks for any thoughts!

Lisa, check your PM... just replied. Would have done so sooner, but we were out of town and just got back this morning.

bobmouse65
04-23-2007, 07:52 PM
We chose eastern for our first seven day cruise because it looked more interesting to use.

boB

Pixie Power
04-25-2007, 12:39 PM
I picked the one that goes to Costa Maya b/c we did that last May/June and it was loads of fun. But the BEST part was the 'double dip' to Castaway Cay!:cloud9:

HTHs!:thumbsup: