PDA

View Full Version : Best place to stay???

Relmal
04-09-2007, 03:08 PM
We are headed back to Disney this September thanks to free dining.
There are 7 of us, 4 adults - 3 children.
Our options are 2 rooms at POR.
A cabin at Fort Wilderness or a junior suite at CS.
What would you choose???
Any past experiences or opinions greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

snuggs30
04-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Well we have 7 of us going in 15 days and we tried to get one cabin, and their limit is 6. So that shot that idea, until we came up with the idea of some of the people staying in a tent, and some staying in the cabin, which fit everyones budget, so it all worked out. If it was me I would get 2 rooms at Port Orl. A lot more room than a Jr. Suite

maizey05
04-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I agree. The seperate rooms would give you more privacy and space. I considered a cabin last year when we went with friends, and am happy we did. We love em', but sometimes you just need a break.

KayDee
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
You can't go wrong with POR , and two rooms well that would just be great for some privacy too.

mrsgaribaldi
04-11-2007, 05:14 AM
We went in 2000 with 6 adults and 3 kids. We got 3 rooms next to each other at POR. The kids took turns sleeping in different rooms. They found it exciting and it gave different adults time alone. The 3 kids belonged to my sister:thumbsup:

cinderellagrl
04-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I would say go for the CABINS! My family and I have stayed there twice and love everything about them! They offer a little additional privacy, a small kitchen (we found it really nice to be able to make waffles or such for breakfast) and a nice sitting area. It was really nice to have a "family vacation" and have some downtime in the cabin, just catching up on the couches. Another plus to the cabins was the boat to MK and the WL, and the stables... horseback riding..how fun!

I would say the only negative things about the cabins versus your other options are:
1. only one bathroom (if you booked two rooms at POFQ you would have two)
2. and the pool isnt as greatly themed!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!