PDA

View Full Version : Stitch Breakfast

disneydrmr
04-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Ok, my friend is treating me to a long weekend at Disneyland for my birthday in November. I've only been to Disneyworld and have no idea what is out in Disneyland.. BUT from the website I see that they offer a Stitch breakfast at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Have any of you been? How does it compare to 'Ohana?

stitch and co
04-09-2007, 02:58 PM
We have been to the Stitch breakfasts at Paradise Pier. I really liked it. It was a buffet in May 2005 and I think they still had made to order omelets at that time but I'm not sure.

The restaurant is smaller than Ohana, so Lilo and Stitch came to our table several times while we ate. There were also 2 other characters that came around, I'm pretty sure at the time Minnie was one of the others.

If you like Stitch at Ohana, you will like him at Paradise Pier as well.:thumbsup:

Melanie
04-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Remember that the atmosphere is going to be different than Ohana from the get-go, since Paradise Pier is a very different type of hotel from the Polynesian.

We've eaten at the PCH Grill back when the breakfast was Minnnie and Friends. I sure hope it's improved since then. We'll be trying Lilo & Stitch's Aloha Breakfast in June. :stitch: