PDA

View Full Version : What color,,,

IceCreamlover
04-09-2007, 02:00 PM
is Dale's nose? I was having an argument with a friend who insists it's red, I say it's brown. I know Chip's is black. Back me up!!

CrazyStitch
04-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Sorry, but it's red, like he's had one too many drinks :beer: . Although, I've seen in some instances it's a dark red, so it looks almost brown.

Jasper
04-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Crazystitch is correct, technically it is red. However, the color red that is often used is so deep that it can appear to be brown. So I guess that technically you could both be correct depending on what light you are seeing it in! How's that for a politician like answer!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CrazyStitch
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Glad to have some backup (and from a fellow Hoosier, at that :) ), I was starting to second guess myself...

I went and did a lookup on various sites (since I can't do a Google image search from work), and it looks like while the shade of red used on Dale merchandise is all over the board (in the case of one pin I found, it was the same shade of brown as the rest of him), in actual animation there seems to be a decided shift to a brownish-red when Chip 'n Dales Rescue Rangers was made. All of the screen shots I can find have him with a more brownish-red nose, rather than the bright red used in earlier works. Maybe they're trying to make him look less drunk :razz:

jkj1224
04-09-2007, 05:50 PM
it's definately red

IceCreamlover
04-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks for all your replies, but the "Dale" at the character breakfasts I & my kids thought definitely had a brown nose!!