PDA

View Full Version : Flower and Garden Fest. Hidden Mickey List

SnowWhite79
04-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Hello,

I was just wondering if any of you know if there is a list of hidden Mickeys for the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. My sister had read that they had a list a few years ago and could never locate it. I was able to find a list from '05, but haven't found anthing for this year. We will be at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom this Friday, so please let me know if you know anything asap! Thanks in advance.

SnowWhite79

SnowWhite79
04-09-2007, 01:54 PM
bump

SnowWhite79
04-09-2007, 07:36 PM
bump

Someone please reply!

SnowWhite79

Bruegge
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Usually what happens is after more people go and see the exhibit the more "lists" you find.

While I'm sure an "Official Disney CM eyes only list" does exist .... most of the lists I have seen are from sites where someone compiles info from sites like this and makes an "unofficial" list

Give it a few days

Scott

Bruegge
04-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Usually what happens is after more people go and see the exhibit the more "lists" you find.

While I'm sure an "Official Disney CM eyes only list" does exist .... most of the lists I have seen are from sites where someone compiles info from sites like this and makes an "unofficial" list

Or after the it's over the "Official list" gets published.. That' why you found 2005

Give it a few days

Scott

SnowWhite79
04-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Scott,

Thank you for replying. I'll just keep looking. We still have a few more days.

SnowWhite79