PDA

View Full Version : Base Tix - Can 2 days be used in 1 day?

LeeAnn
04-09-2007, 11:33 AM
On my package, I only purchased a Base Tix. I purschased 9-day tix but will be going to the parks 8 days.

One day, I will kike to go MK in the Morning (uses 1 day on the tix) and then later go to Epcot (and use another day tix).

Is this possible?

I was once told this was possible but the CM I talk to today said this is no longer possible. That you can only use 1 tix in 1 day.

Different CMs give out diffrent info all the time. Can anyone confirm this happening recently to you?

Thanks. Need to know if I need to make any changes to my ressies.

offwego
04-09-2007, 11:44 AM
You can only use one ticket in one day without the park hopper option.

So as you describe it (one day in MK and using it again later to go to Epcot) you cannot do that.

Sorry...hopefully you'll be able to find a way to replan you days.

mdricks
04-09-2007, 12:17 PM
On my trip last November they let me do it but told me never again.......

DizneyRox
04-09-2007, 12:31 PM
What you are describing is park hopping, and will require the park hopping option in order to work as you describe.

You will most likely be denied entrance and be directed to Guest Relations who will require some sort of monetary payment in order to activate the park hopping option.

Currently it's $45 per ticket.

You would want to do what you are describing with base ticket, you'll need at least 1 multi day ticket and then single day base tickets for each additional park you want to go to on the same day.

King Triton
04-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Nope, you can't do that If you study the MYW ticket price structure, its pretty easy to see why.

Your best option would be to upgrade your tickets once your there. On a 9 day ticket, it looks like the upgrade to park hopping would be about $32 a ticket.