PDA

View Full Version : ADR"s made, what do you think?

Jen66
04-09-2007, 09:02 AM
We are going to WDW July 16-20. This is only our second trip, we went in June 2005. We are staying at AKL this time around (POP last time--too loud for our tastes, but otherwise fine).
There are four of us, me, DH, DD (12), and DS (10). We are so excited to go; I'll probably be asking a million questions!!!

July 16~Boma at 5:30 (AK has EMH)
July17~San Angel Inn at 5;00 (Epcot has EMH)
July 18~fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose at 4:50(yep, MGM has EMH)
July 19~Princess Storybook dinner at Akerhus (SP?) at 6:35 (Epcot has EMH)

Was it a good or bad idea to book them to coincide with EMH evening hours? Last time we did very little nighttime stuff, so are hoping to do more this time around. We are actually going to take breaks in the afternoons and take advantage of park hoppers.

please let me know what you all think.
Thanks in advance!!

Gotimone
04-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey... Your trip sounds great.. I say if your going to WDW can you ever have a bad time?? It all sounds wonderful.. have fun...:mickey:

MsMin
04-09-2007, 10:02 AM
:welcome: It looks like a nice variety to me.
It is great to take a break in the middle of the day especially during those hot summer months. Are your children used to staying up late? The parks empty out after wishes and sometimes you can do more than you did all day.
As far as your dining are these new restaurants or ones you've tried already??
Personally, I think anything is fun and exciting when you're at WDW and it's always fun to do something new and something you've done before.
:minnie:

Jen66
04-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Boma is only one we've done before and loved it. I am trying to make lists right now of the things we haven't done that we want to try this time. I am super excited--only 98 days away!!

NJGIRL
04-09-2007, 11:35 AM
We love BOMA and the San Angels! We don't care for Mama Melrose but really like Hollywood & Vine. They have something for everyone and I thought the food was good.

By the way you'll really enjoy the AKL. It was very relaxing and we didn't find it loud at all.