PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Entertainment Question

Tink's Friend
04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
In early January we were at Downtown Disney Marketplace on a Friday evening, and there were all sorts of street performers, such as jugglers, magicians, etc, as well as a concert. Overall, it was a really festive atmosphere. :party: This was the first time that we'd seen anything like that at DD, but it was also the first time we had been there on a weekend night.

I'm trying to figure out our itinerary for our May trip now :mickey:, so I've got a question: Are there always activities like that on Friday and/or Saturday night? If so, what time do they start and end? If not, are there certain dates that the performers will be out and about? We really enjoyed watching them :clappy:, and we'd like to make sure that we go to DD again when they're there.

Thanks, in advance, for the info.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN

angedeaile
04-10-2007, 04:25 PM
That is an interesting question...
I would love to know if someone has the answer.

We caught a hilarious juggler outside of Earl Of Sandwich on a friday afternoon back in August.

We caught the best pictures of my little brother watching. We also managed to snag a pic of him with the performer afterwards...I was surprised no other kids were running up for pics too.

If we could catch the performance again in December...OH that would make my DLB's day.

He says that is one of his favorite memories.