PDA

View Full Version : Opening MK show with morning EMH

bcornette
04-08-2007, 11:23 PM
When MK has morning EMH does the show start 15 minutes before the EMH opening or the normal opening time?

JPL
04-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I believe on these days they do 2 shows unless they cutback to one. But the definately do it before the EMH opening.

bcornette
04-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks, I may try to catch both.
One from the outside and one from the inside to try to participate or at least let my kids interact with some of the characters.

Kairi_7378
04-17-2007, 01:00 PM
In March, they did not have a special show before EMH's. They just did the countdown to park opening. I was a little disappointed.
On the morning that we went for a regular park opening, they opened the park with a song and by throwing "pixie dust" (Mickey confetti.)

TiggerRPh
04-18-2007, 12:35 AM
I have never seen a show prior to EMH mornings. My understanding was that the show is just prior to the 9 AM opening regardless of whether it's an EMH day or not.

Touchdown
04-18-2007, 06:14 AM
I believe I read that Main St. Jim recently said that no show occurs on EMH Morning days, the show only happens at 9 am openings on normal days.

Main Street Jim
04-18-2007, 04:16 PM
No full morning show prior to EMH opening; it's audio and the countdown only. Then, 12 minuutes prior to the regular park opening, we'll run the Welcome show.

Now - during special occasions, like Easter week here last week, we didn't run a Welcome show at all for two weeks because the park opened at 8am every day.

MinnieMommie
04-18-2007, 07:03 PM
No full morning show prior to EMH opening; it's audio and the countdown only. Then, 12 minuutes prior to the regular park opening, we'll run the Welcome show.

Now - during special occasions, like Easter week here last week, we didn't run a Welcome show at all for two weeks because the park opened at 8am every day.

Thanks Main Street Jim. I always look forward to your responses. :mickey: