PDA

View Full Version : Inside Out HOF room part 2

Blue Genie
04-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Well everyone I'm at it again. I'm starting up a new Hall Of Fame room for the new memebers. Like the other HOF I will keep this up to date. Also like the other I will bolt the new people that I had add to the wall. This place by the way is were the New Inside out club was at. So here are the new members to HOF 2. P.S. JK,PATTI or the new Tomorrow can u make this stick or put it in that one place were JP has the others please. :D

WALL 1

Row 1
1. Buzzspaceace
2. CactusCat
3. ChevelleFan
4. Christedog
5. CL_jeremyv
6. Dinodave
7. Dino_Fan
8. FireWorksMonkey
9. LilBrerFan

Row 2

1.miss_brianamouse
2. RicksCafe
3. See.low
4. Sleepycatotis
5. Womble
6. Zumop

Blue Genie
04-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I just added Dino_Fan and move CL_Jeremyv to HOF room 2. So welcome aboard to the club.

Blue Genie
04-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Well all I just added today 3 more Inside out members to the Hall Of Fame room part 2 and they didn't know I was there. So please welcome to the newset members.

Krystal_Rose
Buzzspaceace and
Womble (Who want to fallow the leader as I was enter his room.):D

Blue Genie
04-10-2007, 01:05 AM
As all u just found out I have just added Sleepy to the list of Hall Of Fame room 2. So welcome aboard Sleepy.

Chescat
04-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow, I thought you would have had Sleepy by now. This is cool Genie.

I'll have to have ChristineDog and ChevelleFan come in when you are on so you can get their picture. They aren't really intercot, but my extended family that some of you have meet at the park. :mickey:

Blue Genie
04-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Well everyone as u know I have add CactusCat tonight to my HOF Room part 2.

Cat I know I though I had Sleepy a long time ago as well. I still need to get DinoDave and the one girl that was next to u tonight in Town Hall when u her and JP and Cheese were setting at.

Chescat
04-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Well everyone as u know I have add CactusCat tonight to my HOF Room part 2.

Cat I know I though I had Sleepy a long time ago as well. I still need to get DinoDave and the one girl that was next to u tonight in Town Hall when u her and JP and Cheese were setting at.
You mean Briarrosy? Not sure if she's intercot, but she'd probably be honored. :)

We also need to get you Agnes next time we see her.

Have you ever gotten Anakinsgurl either? She's been a friend of mine on VMK since second week I started. You guys see her every once in a while. I can ask her next time I see her if you want? :mickey:

Blue Genie
04-11-2007, 03:00 AM
You mean Briarrosy? Have you ever gotten Anakinsgurl either?:mickey:

Yes Briarrosy. I have her on my friend list. I couldn't get her tonight cause I didn't have film and she was turn around.

I don't think I have ever meet Anakinsgurl before.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-12-2007, 12:23 AM
This just reminded me that maybe we could hang out at HOF more. I miss that place :D

BTW, a big :welcome: to all new members :)

Blue Genie
04-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Hey Doll you just miss it last night. We were in there last night for closing party.

Also sends I on the HOF topic I like to interuse [ms] to the newest memeber tonight he is are very little LilBereFan Welcome aborad.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey Doll you just miss it last night. We were in there last night for closing party.

Oh. Always me that misses things :P

Blue Genie
04-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Welcome to the 2 newset memeber to the Hall Of Fame they are part of the Cat family and here they are.

Christinedog & ChevelleFan Welcome aboard to the Fame.

Blue Genie
04-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Ok everyone I have change both of my HOF rooms again. As some of you know from last night. Dizzy puddle and there mom will not be in my HOF anymore. So there has been 1 change in HOF ROOM 1. Dizzy was in that room but now Rose has taken her place and the other 2 are gone. In there replacments I have put up. Dinodave & Briarrosy. So now lets welcome to our 2 newset members to the inside out HOF.

P.S. From now on I will only place new members to the HOF if they been on for more then 2 months. So Doll no infan (ms) but I will not put your sister in my HOF just yet. I hope you will not be upset about it.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-16-2007, 07:40 PM
P.S. From now on I will only place new members to the HOF if they been on for more then 2 months. So Doll no infan (ms) but I will not put your sister in my HOF just yet. I hope you will not be upset about it.

No problem, Genie. She's not really Intercot either; not sure if she's allowed :P She doesn't go on much because I have the fast computer :D Last time she met you guys was probably last month? So maybe another month ;)

Blue Genie
07-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Ok everyone I'm about to re start my Hall Of Fame wall again. I'm just about ready to add a new member to the club. So you will all have to weight and see who it is. So you will never know when I will stike :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Cool Genie! Have I seen the second room yet? Or is it a surprise for everyone? :mickey:

Blue Genie
07-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Well everyone I like for you all to :welcome: the newset member to the Inside out HOF. She none other then Doll's sister. miss_brianamouse. :welcome: brain.

JPL
07-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Genie added the nice Sister :cool:

Blue Genie
07-23-2007, 01:31 AM
The funny part of the picture is that JP is also in it again. I couldn't get her by herself. So JP your in the same picture.:blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Genie added the nice Sister :cool:

:thedolls::thedolls::thedolls: