PDA

View Full Version : balcony at the poly?

ToraTory
04-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I can't believe it, we are talking about finally staying at the Poly... I am sooooo excited.

I can only afford the least expensive room, do they include balconies? I'm confused as some sites are saying yes and some are saying no. I figured if anyone knew, the good people here would :mickey:

thanks -- tory

TiggerRPh
04-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Not all the rooms have balconies....if you're on the 1st Floor you're going to get a patio.

SBETigg
04-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I believe most rooms now have patios or balconies, but yes some do not, and they are second floor rooms in some buildings. You can get a garden view room(lowest price range) with a balcony. Just make sure you ask for it when you make reservations and when you check in- third floor is the safest bet for a balcony. Request the third floor for a balcony or the first floor for a walk-out patio. You're going to love it!

busterthebronco
04-08-2007, 09:57 PM
most second floors do not but we got a second floor one at toua moua (sp?)

Carol
04-09-2007, 08:20 AM
None of the original buildings have second floor balconies.

You can see a map here (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/default.asp).

The Rapi Nui,Tokelau and Tahiti long house do have balconies on both the second and third floors.

Personally I prefer being on the third floor. We only request the second floor when staying in the Hawaii building.