PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast????

DisneyRN
04-08-2007, 05:48 PM
How do you know where to eat breakfast each morning? Are you assigned? And how do we know when we go to the character breakfast? :chef:

wendy*darling
04-08-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm not an experienced cruiser yet, but the only "assigned" meals are the dinners.
The rest of your meals are where and when you choose.
If you are interested in doing the character breakfast, I believe you make your reservation for a specific morning.

ElenitaB
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM
As Linda says above, you are not assigned a breakfast location. Your daily choices include a sit-down breakfast at Lumiere's (as you'll be on the Magic), a breakfast buffet at Topsider's, or something from room service.

The only day you'll have an assigned restaurant for breakfast is the morning of debarkation. You'd have breakfast at the same restaurant in which you ate the previous evening. Those with the early dining rotation eat at 6:45 am :eek: and those with the later dining seating are to have breakfast at 8:00 am. And even then, you do NOT have to go to that restaurant to eat breakfast but may get continental breakfast at Topsider's or go really early to the beverage station and get coffee/pastries.

As for the character breakfast, you will receive tickets the evening before either at dinner or they will be left for you in your cabin.

TammiMcMan
04-08-2007, 07:11 PM
We order from room service on most mornings. In the standard rooms, you only have a choice of continental breakfast, or you can grab some boxed cereal from Topsiders/Beach Blanket to keep in your room.

It was just a nice way to start the day. We'd sit around the table with our pen and the Navigator to decide on what activities looked good that day. There's a section of the Navigator which shows all the dining hours. Definitely check it out each day, because they do vary. We missed a sit down lunch a few times do to poor planning on our part.

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I just received my Disney Cruise package the other day. And for the character breakfast I'm pretty sure you are assigned a specific day for this. I think I read that you will find out when it is when you arrive in your cabin. Hope this helps!

:stitch: :simba: :figment: :dumbo: :sulley: :easter: :ebasket:

stitchfan
04-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Pirate Stitch is right. Almost everything you do on a Disney cruise is handled through the use of tickets (they look like theatre tickets). Your dinner assignment will be on a ticket, so will your character breakfast assignment. All of your shore excursions will be printed on tickets as well. You can even stop by guest services and arrange for your tips for your servers and housekeeper to be put on tickets that you give to them.

All of the events that they arrange for you or that you reserve ahead of time will be on tickets that will be in your state room when you check in. Everything else can be picked up at Guest Services or at the Shore Excursion desk (both are on Deck 3 off the Grand Lobby).

Stitchfan