PDA

View Full Version : Magic Your Way Tix

CarolinaWDWFan
04-08-2007, 03:27 PM
I have three Magic Your Way tickets that I purchase last April for a trip we were to take in May that had to be re-scheduled for June of this year. How easy is it to upgrade them from 3 day to 4 day and add the park hopper pass? Also, is there anyway to call and ask questions regarding a specific ticket purchase? Would this be done through Central Reservations? My tickets were bought outside of a package because I received a room discount and a package could not be included.

Beast_fanatic
04-08-2007, 11:01 PM
It's very easy to upgrade your tickets - you can do it at guest relations at any of the parks or Downtown Disney, or at Guest Concierge in the lobby of Disney resorts.

I'm not sure what you mean by asking specific ticket purchase questions?

CleveRocks
04-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I have three Magic Your Way tickets that I purchase last April for a trip we were to take in May that had to be re-scheduled for June of this year. How easy is it to upgrade them from 3 day to 4 day and add the park hopper pass? Also, is there anyway to call and ask questions regarding a specific ticket purchase? Would this be done through Central Reservations? My tickets were bought outside of a package because I received a room discount and a package could not be included.
Disney specifically will NOT answer any questions about YOUR tickets. They'll answer questions about ticket policies and such, but what they WON'T do is ask for your ticket numbers and look things up in the computer about THOSE tickets.

On the good side of things, upgrading will be as easy as pie, but you have to do it in-person at WDW. The better news is that the extra day will only cost you about $9 per ticket. Adding the hopper feature will run you about $47 per ticket.

Here we go again...
04-09-2007, 12:01 AM
On a 4 day ticket it will cost about $21 to add the hopper and water parks and more option.

To add extra days to the ticket break down as follows:
Number of Days
1 day - per day $66.00
2 day - per day $64.00
3 day - per day $50.50
4 day - per day $41.20
5 day - per day $34.67
6 day- per day $30.00
7 day - per day $26.50
8 day - per day $23.78
9 day - per day $21.60
So, the 3 day ticket cost you $192 but to add 1 day will only bring the cost up to $202... so, $10 per ticket. It gets cheaper as you go up of course.

MickeysBestPal
04-09-2007, 08:11 AM
On a 4 day ticket it will cost about $21 to add the hopper and water parks and more option.

That can't be right.

It costs about $47 to add just the Hopper option to any ticket, regardless of the number of days.

King Triton
04-09-2007, 12:55 PM
That can't be right.

It costs about $47 to add just the Hopper option to any ticket, regardless of the number of days.

According to the ticket prices I'm looking at, a 4 day base is (without/with tax) $202/$215.13. A 4 day base plus hopping is $245/$260.93, so yes it is about $45ish.

The park hopping addition goes down a little as the number of days goes up. 7 days is $210/$223.65 no hopping, $248/$264.12 with...

Here we go again...
04-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Sorry guys, you are right... I worded my reply wrong.
It will be about $21 per day to add the hopper and water park option to the tickets... that per day part was a pretty important part to leave out.

If you go to Disney.com it shows you the ticket prices and how much more it will be per day.