PDA

View Full Version : Storytime with Belle

stitch34
04-08-2007, 01:53 PM
We would like to do this on our upcoming trip this May, and are looking for information and your experiences. Where exactly is it and how early do we need to get there since it is limited seating? Also where are the showtimes listed?

mudpuppysmom
04-08-2007, 02:11 PM
It's been a few years since we've been there, so I'm a little foggy on exactly how to tell you to get there, but for some reason I'm thinking it is tucked somewhere in Tomorrowland?

As for when to get there, I can tell you to get there EARLY if you want a decent seat.....the "theatre" is pretty small and fills up quickly!! I would say about 30 minutes prior should be a good time period -- you can get situated and do a bathroom break if needed (right around the corner). The story times are listed on the time guide also.

BrerStitch
04-08-2007, 02:15 PM
I can't help you with the seating, but I can with the location. If you take the path to the right of the castle and head into Tomorrowland the area is right around there. I think you'll see a little nook as you are close to entering Fantasyland. It will be on your left as you're walking.

asrai555
04-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Yes it is in tomorrowland, right across I think from the burger place. You could sneeze and miss it almost!

I would get there at least 20-30 minutes in advance. No more than 30 is really necessary I think. There are only limited number of seats and more importantly a limited number of seats in the shade.

Have fun - we really enjoyed it!

wrfd18
04-08-2007, 04:16 PM
The really neat thing about the storytime is that Belle pulls people up to help with the story. In 2003 I was pulled out and got to play the part of the Beast. I put on furry arms. I cant remember what other parts people are used. But my kids enjoyed seeing me up on the stage so maybe we will have to go back to it this July. But get there early to get a seat.

CU Tiger
04-08-2007, 06:45 PM
We have gone to DW in May for the past four years and love Story Time with Belle. For this time of year, we try to get there 15 to 20 minutes early. We also like to sit on the wall area towards the right. This gives you a great view and you are in the shade.

I do not know if it is just luck :scratch: or the area we sit, but at least one of my DD’s have been chosen to be part of the story EVERY time we have gone. :minnie: This is a good show for the little ones.:thumbsup:

asrai555
04-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Oh yeah - that is another thing - usually the meet and greet with Belle is on the right of the garden (the right if you looking directly at the stage). That also happens to be the shady area so if you sit there 1.) you are in the shady area 2.) you get a great view and 3) if you stay for the meet and greet you should be at the head of the line.

Just a note so that you don't get disappointed. Both times I was there the meet and greet was on that side. I don't know if they switch it up or not.

Bruegge
04-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Yes, it's pretty cute.... somewhat laid back...

It's outside, come down main street bear right around the castle and it' s on your left...

If you pass cosmic whatever you went too far...

Great photo op after the show with belle.

Scott

stitch34
04-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for all the tips...we're looking forward to trying this on our next trip.