PDA

View Full Version : ???'s about Campfire Movie

FortheloveofStitch
04-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Having never done this before, what can I expect.

1) Do you need tickets or passes?

2)Is there a limit to how many can attend? Do you need to get there early?

3) I see times of 7:30 campfire, 8pm sing a-long, and 8:40 movie. Is this the schedule I can expect for the last week of June and First week of July?

4) Is it possible to see the movie and the EWP parade?

Thanks for your help.

AuntLaura
04-08-2007, 04:04 PM
No tickets needed. There is no limit to number of people. It's kind of like being at an outdoor drive-in movie, except no cars. Imagine a kind of ball diamond area with the movie screen at home plate. There are some wooden benches to sit on in the "infield area" and bleachers at the back that hold quite a few people. If you have them, you can bring your own camp chairs. There is a "chuck wagon" that sells snacks and you can even purchase a marshmellow roasting kit. I can't vouch for the times of the movies, but I believe you can count on it that time of year. Regarding the EWP, if the movie starts at 840p and it's a 2 hour movie, depending on the time of the EWP, it might be close, unless you watch the clock and you have bikes or electric cart, to buzz on down to the Settlement area.

FortheloveofStitch
04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Do you have to be staying at Ft Wilderness to atend. Can you be staying on any disney property? What about off-site guests?

faline
04-09-2007, 06:03 AM
It's open to all resort guests.