PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich

LizLovesDiz
04-08-2007, 01:12 PM
I hear the sandwiches are good,opinions anyone? :eat: :mickey:

paulsheri
04-08-2007, 01:24 PM
My wife & I always eat there, and my wife is "not" a sandwich eater, but she is when we go to WDW, and the earl of sandwich, the food seems so fresh and the many different types of sandwiches:thumbsup:

TheMartellFamily
04-08-2007, 01:28 PM
We have been there once and was thought they were very good. There is so much to choose from that there is something there for everyone. When we are there again we are planning to make a visit there.

Altair
04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
They are both good and reasonably priced.:mickey:

Mousehead35
04-08-2007, 01:33 PM
It's a must stop for us. You can get some really great sandwiches, couple of our fav's are the Cannonballs ( meatball sub) and the Chicken Florentine.

caryrae
04-08-2007, 01:35 PM
They are both good and reasonably priced.:mickey:

Thats what I thought the sandwiches were great, lots to choose from and decently priced for a tourist place. Here's the menu, man it makes me want one right now.

Hot Sandwiches
Fresh Made to Order on our Artesian Baked Loaf
All Hot Sandwiches $5.75 each

The Original 1762 - fresh roasted beef, cheddar and creamy horseradish sauce

Beef n' Bleu - roast beef, bleu cheese, lettuce and tomato

The Earl's Club - roast turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato

The All American - roast turkey, buttermilk ranch, cranberries, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato.

Hawaiian BBQ - Hawaiian BBQ ham, grilled chicken, with fresh pineapple and Swiss cheese

Cannonballs - meatballs in a rich tomato sauce with provolone and mozzarella cheese

The Scuddeto - salami, capicola, ham and mortadella with fresh sliced mozzarella, roma tomatoes and marinara

Tuna Melt - albacore tuna salad and melted swiss cheese

The Full Montagu - roast beef and turkey with cheddar and swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and mustard sauce

Le Frenchy - ham with creamy French brie and dijonnaise sauce

The Caprese - sliced fresh mozzarella, roma tomatos, fresh basil and drizzled virgin olive oil

The Florentine - grilled chicken, creamed spinach, mushrooms and parmesan cheese

Caribbean Jerk Chicken - grilled chicken with a spicy jerk sauce and roasted red peppers

Classic Cold Sandwiches - $5.75

Egg Salad
Tuna Salad
Chicken Salad

Side Orders

Green Salad $1.55
Chunky Slaw $1.55
Tomato Soup $1.95
Potato Salad $1.55
Baked Potato (after 5 p.m.) $1.55

Fresh Tossed Salads - $5.95

The Cobb - roast turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, cranberries, tomato and cucumbers over mixed greens in buttermilk ranch

Chinese Chicken - grilled chicken, Chinese greens, crispy won tons and tossed in our own soy and fresh ginger dressing

Chicken Caesar - grilled chicken, mixed greens, fresh croutons, tossed in classic caesar dressing with parmesan cheese

Antipasto - fresh mozzarella, roma tomato, roasted peppers, pine nuts over mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette

Classic Salads - $5.95

Chicken
Tuna
Fresh Fruit with Cottage Cheese

Salads Ready to Go
$4.95

Tuna Salad
Fruit Salad
Chicken Salad

Desserts

Fresh Baked Muffin Crowns - apple/cinnamon, 3 berry, cranberry & granola, tropical (banana, pineapple and coconut) $1.95

Fresh Baked Cookies and Brownies $1.95

Dessert Cups - English Trifle, Jell-o with fresh fruit, chocolate pudding, fresh fruit $2.45

Cup Cakes - $1.45

Yogurt Parfaits with Granola $2.45

Potato Chips - $1.00

Beverages

The Earl's Grey Lemonade - fresh lemonade infused with freshly brewed Earl Grey Tea or Iced Tea $1.75 for 22 ounces

Fountain Sodas $1.75

Bottled Water, juices & sodas $2.50

Hot Teas or Kona Coffee $1.45

Imported Beers $4.25
Domestic Beers $3.95

Wine $4.95

Sandwich Island Smoothies
$3.25

Strawberry & Banana
The Hawaiian
Banana & Chocolate

Breakfast

Hot Sandwiches $4.95
Egg, Bacon & Cheese
Ham and Cheese

Breakfast Bakery $2.45
Granola $2.45
Fresh Fruit $2.45
Yoghurt $1.45

KIDS' MENU
$3.95

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Grilled Cheese
Turkey Swiss
Pizza Sandwich

dizne4me
04-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Me and DD went last Oct. - it was quick and good. I can't wait to go back. I really like their potato salad - it's different from the everyday potato salad - it's a little spicier.

A Big Kid
04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Good sandwiches! Lines can get really long during traditional mealtimes. The lenght of the lines can be complicated by indecisive patrons and a wide ranging menu.

SgtTigger
04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Another vote for Great.....

Cannonballs :thumbsup: very good... you cant beat the prices......

:cop: :tigger:

Sylvia
04-09-2007, 02:38 AM
My favorites are the Earl's Club and the Hawaiian BBQ, with a side of potato salad.

Even though the line can be long at times, it moves quickly.

PeterPan
04-09-2007, 03:46 PM
There is just no way to go wrong at The Earl. We love it! Several of our friends make it a "MUST DO" on their food list every single time they go to WDW. You will love it, too.

(Hard to say exactly what makes it so different from your run-of-the-mill deli - they make their own bread - that helps.)

jkj1224
04-09-2007, 05:41 PM
my mom is not a sandwich eater and she loves the earl. Great food, decent prices. I always got for the earl's club or cannonballs myself...yummy. Don't let the long lines scare you away they move quickly.

:cloud9:

DISFREAKS
04-09-2007, 06:51 PM
We do the Earl every trip. DW loves the eggsalad. Afterward we head to Ghiradellis for sundays:eat:

ShanPooh
04-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Sounds good! :tasty:
So many things I would like to try!

LizLovesDiz
04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks for all of the responses and a little extra thank you for the menu ! :mickey:
(Leaving in 22 days) :mickey:

Pop Centurion
04-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I highly recommend the Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich.

Goofy Pluto
04-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I can't wait to try this place! :eat:

Septbride2002
04-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Very yummy sandwiches! We always get the The Earl's Club - roast turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato which sounds simple but there MUST be a sauce on there as well that makes the sandwich pop because I have not been able to duplicate it at home.

Mmmm... Earl.....

~Amanda

Flower
04-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Love it!! We ate here quite a few times n February. Although the lines can be long, everything seemed to move quickly.

We loved the original :tasty:

magicofdisney
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM
The BLT is absolutely, positively, incredibly fabulous!

GenieOfPA
04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
one word:

YUM

i LOVE earl of sandwich. my gf and i have eaten there every trip we've ever gone on! its the perfect lunch place and the sandwaches are amazing! try the beef and bleu, its prob the best sandwich i've ever eaten! :number1:

MinnieMommie
04-10-2007, 11:38 PM
DH is a very fussey eater but he likes it here. On our last trip we were a party of 8 and all but DD who will not eat a sandwich really enjoyed what they ordered. As you might expect with such a large group, a variety of sandwiches were ordered and all were enjoyed! :thumbsup:

January-2007
04-11-2007, 09:42 AM
We love this place. Ate here twice in January. Can't wait to go back. Since we're on the DP we'll probably go here even more in September. Cheap enough to go out of pocket in May, too. A great meal while in DTD.

eam
04-11-2007, 09:51 AM
We love it at the Earl of Sandwich and always eat there a couple of times each visit. Each of us get a salad and split a Beef & Blue (or a Tuna Wrap if they have them). The food is so good and it is one of the best values at WDW. Have fun!
Only 6 1/2 weeks!!!

Fortgoofy97
04-11-2007, 02:21 PM
The sandwiches are awesome ! Whats even better is if there is something you do not want in one of the sandwiches they will take it out or add something to it if you wish. The line does get long but it moves right along!

alicia524luvstw
04-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Great place for lunch. Prices are reasonable and the food is really good.