PDA

View Full Version : ADRs Made for October

BethieTink
04-08-2007, 11:05 AM
I was on the phone with Disney Dining at 7 am sharp at the 180 mark and got everything that I wanted for our 5th Anniversary trip October 5th throught the 15th. For most of the trip, it is just me and DH, but for the first 3 days we will have a bunch of friends joining us. We are on the Dining Plan (breakfasts are OOP) and I have marked anything that is new for us. DH is a very picky eater and had no interest in any Signature spots. We are staying at the BCV.

Here's my plan, let me know what you think.

10/5 - Dinner for group at Ohana.
10/6 - Breakfast for DH and I at Chef Mickey's. Dinner with the group at Chefs des France, after a day of Drink Around the World.
10/7 - Dinner at Whispering Canyon for the group.
10/8 - Dinner at 1900PF (never been for dinner, but loved breakfast). DH wanted the Strawberry Soup again.
10/9 - Dinner at LTT at 5:00 for MNSSHP. Will be done in plenty of time for the whole party.
10/10 - Dinner at BOMA! Rib nite, perfect.
10/11 - Tea at the GF (new) and Dinner at Coral Reef (also new). Told them it was the day before our anniversary, so hopefully we will be by the tank.
10/12 - 5th Anniversary. Breakfast before the MK opens at CP (one of our favorites :cloud9: ).
Dinner at Le Cellier (another favorite).
10/13 - Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (new for DH). Dinner at Marakesh (new).
10/14 - Last day. Dinner at Cape May Cafe.

We will probably also head over to Spoodles for breakfast one morning since we love their breakfast.

Can't wait!!!

BrerStitch
04-08-2007, 02:23 PM
First of all, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! Here are our thoughts on your ADR's:

1. Ohana, great place, love the food, especially the different sauces for dipping! And let's not forget the bananas foster sauce for dessert!

2. Chef Mickey's was fun! I recommend mentioning when you check in that you're celebrating your anniversary on this trip. We did that when we were taking our anniversary trip and ate there for dinner. Minnie brought us over a cupcake with candles in it. Very cute.

3. Whispering Canyon was fun for us also, but we said we would dine there with a group next time. Promises to be fun if you have a party with a sense of humor.

4. 1900 PF was awesome at dinner. I loved seeing all the characters and that was one of the best buffets that we've been too.

5. LTT, again, make sure that you mention you're celebrating an anniversary this trip. We received Best Wished pins there and they decorated our table with a heart in confetti. The characters stayed to pay a little extra attention to us.

6. Boma, we're trying this ourselves this coming trip.

7. Tea at the GF was nice. The DH actually came with me and we had a great time. We were seated right by one of the windows and had a wonderful view of the gardens. You feel very catered to. Coral Reef will be our first time dining there this coming trip.

8. CP was also nice, although a little loud for our tastes. Le Cellier is also one of our absolute favorites. When we dined there during our anniversary trip we received a complimentary champagne toast!

9. Never been to Cape May

Natazu
04-09-2007, 03:22 AM
looking good

Milan23
04-09-2007, 08:47 AM
That looks like fun! I have my fingers crossed that we will see you at the LTT for a pre-MNSSHP dinner. That is our first night, so I can make my ADR's on Wednesday!

SBETigg
04-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Congratulations on getting everything you wanted, and I hope you have a very happy anniversary trip!

NJGIRL
04-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Have a great trip! You have alot of our favorite places on your list. We love Boma, Liberty Tree, Crystal Palce and Cape May Cafe. I think Le Cellier is a little over rated but I didn't dislike it. We tried the Whispering Canyon Cafe for the first time in Oct and had a ball.

The Holloween Party is a blast! We have been to it at least five times and always have a great time.

BethieTink
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
That looks like fun! I have my fingers crossed that we will see you at the LTT for a pre-MNSSHP dinner. That is our first night, so I can make my ADR's on Wednesday!

We will be the couple dressed as Mousketeers. Hopefully, we will see you!!