PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day Crowds??

susan39
04-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Our plan is to go the 5 days before Thanksgiving but since we are driving, I'm tempted to spend Thanksgiving Day at the parks and start driving home that afternoon late. Has anybody spent the actual day there and if so, is it terribly crowded? I don't want to regret stretching it out one more day but as long as we are there, it might be worth it. Thanks!

Strmchsr
04-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Yes, it is incredibly crowded, especially MK. If you do one of the parks other than MK you can sometimes get around alright. However, if you've already been at the park 5 days you're not in the fever of trying to see everything in the first 5 minutes. It's not Easter/Christmas crowded so if there were 3-4 things you really wanted to go back and do you could manage that with no problem.

goofiecrazy
04-08-2007, 09:39 AM
We spent turkey day there in the world in 04. We actually spent that day over at Sea World and i couldnt get over how empty that park was.It was something to see it that empty.But the world was really busy that week while we were there.

Clay Ransone
04-08-2007, 01:03 PM
The last two years we have arrived at Disney World on Thanksgiving Day. Two years ago we went to the Magic Kingdom on Thanksgiving and last year we went to Epcot. I don't remember either park being overly crowded but then again we didn't arrive in the park until 4:00 p.m. or so. I remember the Magic Kingdom parking lot being kind of packed when we went to pick up our rental car both years.