PDA

View Full Version : Does WDW sell the Disney themed Jibbitz for Crocs?

mycutiepatooties
04-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Wondering if you can buy these at the resorts/parks?

lindique
04-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Boy, do they ever! All over the place! I have to admit they are cute (but expensive).
In addition, they sell Disney crocs in just about every store as well.
BTW, do the jibbitz bother your feet? I would think something sticking down through the holes would rub.

Kags1200
04-08-2007, 02:31 PM
...Pardon my ignorance, whats 'Jibbitz"? Thanks

kakn7294
04-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Jibbitz are the little rubber decorations that some people wear in the holes on their Crocs. They actually do not hurt your feet - I can't even feel that it's there (I only have 1 right now - Cinderella Castle). The back of the Jibbitz (the part that goes through the hole) lies flat against the inside of the top of the shoe. I can't wait to get to WDW in August to work on my Jibbitz collection!

disney's pocahanta's
04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Jibbitz are the little rubber decorations that some people wear in the holes on their Crocs. They actually do not hurt your feet - I can't even feel that it's there (I only have 1 right now - Cinderella Castle). The back of the Jibbitz (the part that goes through the hole) lies flat against the inside of the top of the shoe. I can't wait to get to WDW in August to work on my Jibbitz collection!
sorry i can't help yuo out but i would like to know where you got your cinderella's casle jibbit i would love to get one going in august as well.:mickey: :mickey:

Lauraubie
04-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Okay I just have to ask... are those shoes really really comfortable? I am not really into bright colors and it seems like thats all I see. I do like the ones with the mickey heads in them instead of the holes.

mycutiepatooties
04-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the replies so far! I was never crazy about the look of Crocs, but after so many people rave about the comfort of these shoes all day at WDW...well I bought a brown pair. I got my hubby a black pair. They really are comfy! The jibbitz fit in the round holes only-not the mickey shaped holes. And no, the jibbitz don't hurt. The back is smooth with rounded edges and sits flush against the shoe. You cannot even feel it.

Catzle
04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Just got my Disney crocs today, I can't decide whether I like them or not. When I walk my toe touches the front of the shoe and if I want to use the strap in the back in pushes my foot forward. I ordered a large, womens size 10-11. I know I am size 10-10 1/2 so I wouldn't want a different size. Has anyone else had this problem, does it take awhile to get used to them?

tinksmom02
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Just got my Disney crocs today, I can't decide whether I like them or not. When I walk my toe touches the front of the shoe and if I want to use the strap in the back in pushes my foot forward. I ordered a large, womens size 10-11. I know I am size 10-10 1/2 so I wouldn't want a different size. Has anyone else had this problem, does it take awhile to get used to them?

DD4 and I were at the mall today in search of Crocs. We found a non-Croc brand that fit each of us well, but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size.

We found the actual Crocs in another store, and I was very disappointed with the fit. I usually wear an 8--the 7's were too small, the
8's too big. DD had a similar problem. Child's 7/8--too small, Child's 9/10--waaayyy too big.

Guess we have to settle for knockoffs :blush:

auntfrannie
04-11-2007, 06:44 AM
From I read on the Croc website, they're supposed to fit with extra room to spare. Not sure why but that's what it says. It did take a little while for me to get used to the fit but they are really comfortable. I'm not sure that I would wear them in the parks....they're not the most attractive shoe, that's for sure! They have a few different sandals on their website that are nice looking, though.

Christine
04-11-2007, 08:58 AM
The Jibbitz fit my daughter's Disney crocs, but they fell right out of mine (the Mickey heads are too big).
There are a ton of them and most stores that sell the crocs sell teh Jibbitz. I did notice that some kiosks did not though. They had princesses, Buzz, Cinderella's Castle, Mickey, Minnie, pirate, Mickey gloves, ears, and on and on.... They are 3.95 a piece.

sneezyone
04-11-2007, 12:35 PM
crocs should fit where they sit in the bed of the shoe without your foot touching the edges. The straps if worn, may need to be stretched out. They are a little tight because they are made to fit close over the top if you wear them as a clog. if you go to the crocs site, it will tell you how to stretch them out properly (you need to be sure NOT to pull on the swivel...check the site for directions)

The straps on mine made my foot shift forward and once I stretched them, they fit like a glove.

I love them and they have been the only shoe I've worn since I bought my first pair.

I have the mickey head jibbitz and the whole mickey....

jkj1224
04-11-2007, 07:46 PM
disney does sell the jibbits but the holes in the disney crocs are a different size than the original ones...so they fit the kids ones but are loose in the adult sizes...have no fear they are redesigning the holes so they fit better in the future.

kakn7294
04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
sorry i can't help yuo out but i would like to know where you got your cinderella's casle jibbit i would love to get one going in august as well.:mickey: :mickey:
I got my Cinderella Castle on Ebay. They go for quite a bit on there but I was lucky and got mine for only about $5 including the shipping. You can order some of the Disney Jibbitz on the Jibbitz website for $3 each. There are some other websites that carry them too, but they seem to be about the same price. Just be aware that the shipping time is SLOOOOOOOOW from Jibbitz. BTW, if you wrap some thin tape strips around the stem of the Jibbitz, they will stay in place (not spin around) in the holes of the regular Crocs. I haven't tried it yet, but I want to see if they will stay in the Mickey-shaped hole of the Disney Crocs this way too.

McGoofy
04-24-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm going to answer a few questions here...

Somebody asked about comfort. On our last trip to WDW, we purchased a pair for my son. He has loved them. I was skeptical that they could be comfortable. However, because I wear a size 5 ladies, the largest kids size fits me. I am a nurse, and I am on my feet for 12 hours at a time. I decided one night to wear my sons crocs to work. Of course, I had to wear socks with them, but they were very comfortable. My feet were not hurting after 12 hours. I have since worn his shoes several times to work. My son is not so happy with mom wearing his shoes, but I have gotten lots of compliments at work!!:mickey: One lady at work told me that if you wear them with the strap down around your heel, it makes the shoe one size smaller.

As for other questions, I saw the Mickey crocs at lots of places around Disney when we were there in February. The children's shoes were $29.99. We got the classic red and black. There were also lots of the Jibbitz to be found.

I have also noticed that stores in our local mall such as Belk, Palmetto Moon, etc... are now carrying the Disney crocs. The crocs have been the same prices, but the Jibbitz are cheaper. I found them for $2.39 a piece. However, what I am not sure of is if Disney has a bigger selection of Jibbitz or Jibbitz that you can only get at WDW.

disneyvivi1980
04-28-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm from Canada and two weeks ago, I saw Disney Crocs for kids only at our sports equipment store.

Do the Disney crocs exist for adults (with or without the Mickey head holes) at WDW???

biodtl
04-28-2007, 09:29 PM
I don't know if they carry them at WDW, but they definitely make adult Disney Crocs. I saw them at Dick's.

Piglet822
04-28-2007, 09:53 PM
You can find Disney Crocs all over WDW property, kids sizes, adult sizes, different colors, etc. The Jibbitz are available as well.
The shoes are $37.95 before tax and the Jibbitz are in the neighborhood of $3.00.

disneyvivi1980
04-29-2007, 10:21 AM
Thank you very much Jeanne for such a quick response...

I'll add this as a must-see for my next trip in September 08 :)

SallyfromDE
04-29-2007, 12:06 PM
If you use the link on NaughtyCodes.com or CurrentCodes.com, you can get an extra 15% off at Dicks Sporting Goods. I think it ends the 30th. So hurry! Then if you sign up for the Google Checkout, you get another $10 off. I got my Disney Crocs, with free shipping, for under $20. :mickey: