PDA

View Full Version : Does Downtown Disney have a scrapbooking store?

mycutiepatooties
04-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Wondering where I can buy scrapbooking supplies in the World? Thanks!

auntfrannie
04-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Yes, there was a scrapbooking store in the Marketplace. Can't remember the name of it though. It used to be part of 2Rs Readin' & Ritin' but I know they've changed names. Also, each park has a large store (Emporium in MK, Mouse Gears in Epcot, can't remember the names of the stores in AK & MGM) that carry some scrapbooking supplies. The World of Disney store in DTD also carries some.

alicia524luvstw
04-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Yes, Disney's Wonderful World of Memories.

wendy*darling
04-08-2007, 02:25 PM
In addition, all of the resort gift shops have a decent selection of scrapbooking supplies.

Kristi Kay
04-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Although they do have a scrapbook store, you should get the themed scrapbook itself from them, but sticker/papers etc you should get from your local hobby lobby/michael....bc they have a MUCH better selection....

BelleandtheBeast
04-08-2007, 05:23 PM
OMG, I was wondering the same thing. My two favorite things in the world Disney an scrapbooking. WOOT!!

busterthebronco
04-08-2007, 05:30 PM
its the second half of "art of disney".

allie_to_you
04-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Yep, they do have a scrapbooking store, but when I was there, I didn't find a huge, wonderful selection of stuff. I ended up getting a lot of stuff at Michaels or Hobby Lobby instead.

cinderella crazy
04-09-2007, 02:57 PM
The last time we were there I found most of ny scrapbook materials at the Emporium, World of Disney, and our resort. I had no idea there was an actual scrapbook store. Oh my! DH is not going to like this!;)

MargaretMessler
04-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Although they do have a scrapbook store, you should get the themed scrapbook itself from them, but sticker/papers etc you should get from your local hobby lobby/michael....bc they have a MUCH better selection....

Not to mention buying AT Disney is probably a lot more expensive. I know our local AC Moore has a HUGE selection and very reasonably priced. Michaels has a lot, but they tend to be higher priced, I think. I'm making a scrapbook for myself and another for my best friend as a gift once we get back in May - I should be able to finish either for her birthday or Christmas - and always looking for deals.

May524
04-10-2007, 01:59 AM

I can't agree more!!! I do enjoy some of Disney's scrapbooking supplies, but they haven't changed them in awhile. Since I go pretty frequent...the supplies all look the same!

MickeyChick
01-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Do you hear that weird sound?

That's my credit cards cringing.

katzctkpt
01-10-2008, 03:36 PM
We stayed at POR and the resort had a small selection of scrapbooking items. I also saw some items at the Emporium on Main St in MK and the WOD in DtD. If you have a AAA Diamond Card you'll get a 10% discount of a $50 purchase at the WOD.

MickeyChick
02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
The selection at World of Memories or whatever it's called was not great... it was the same stuff I saw in my hotel's gift shop and around the parks. I did find an online store that had GREAT stuff... Mouse Memories or something like that.