PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland rocked my socks! :P

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey everyone! I'm back from Disneyland.. and I also went to South Coast Plaza and shopped and that was fun too.

Disneyland was great; we went on more rides 'cause we were quicker at getting fast passes and stuff. I took a stop at the VMK Booth and was pretty vented up when I got told by the CM that they had no more High School Musical Piano cards. They gave me credit cards instead. >_< :mad: But other than that, everything went smooth sailing, and it was great :)

So! I came back, and everything was new. I even saw that new land in Fantasyland. Will take me a while to get used to this :P Anyway, see you guys on VMK! :mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
04-08-2007, 12:40 AM
I even saw that new land in Fantasyland. Will take me a while to get used to this :P :mickey:

What exactly are you talking about here?? Thanks for the clarification!:mickey:

chrisb26
04-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Hey Doll Welcome back glad to hear you had a great time in DLR. Too bad about the High School Musical quest being out of Piano's other then that it sounds like you had a great time.

Yeah VMK has got alot of new updates since you have been gone they look great so far.

I think she is talking about VMK they just updated the game and it now has 2 rides.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-08-2007, 01:04 AM

Ahh! Sorry about that. Late at night you know... :blush:

I meant new public room in Fantasyland. Called Fantasyland Courtyard I think. Sorry about that!

BTW, anything else new I missed?

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Welcome back:thumbsup: Glad you had a great trip:cool:

bigpapiortiz34
04-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Welcome back Doll! Glad you had a great time. Sorry about your HSM piano cards. But hey, credits can always do you some good! You know, it seems to me that VMK is getting to be less about the in park quests. I am not sure, but I have herd that the Fantasyland, Adventureland, AND the Frontierland quest are gone from the parks. Also, they seem to be running out of most of the cards.

Anywho, great to have you back! :)

TinkRocks
04-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Welcome back! Glad you had a great time...