PDA

View Full Version : Best place for Disney Ts

thejens
04-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I'd like to buy matching tshirts for our family gathering of 8 for our next trip. At the Disney store in the mall I couldn't find adult shirts to match the kids shirts (we have four boys and four adults). We are going at the end of May. Does anyone have any suggestions on where is the best (and cheapest) place to find 8 matching shirts. And no remarks about what huge dorks we are are necessary, thank you.:blush:

HndrdPrcnt
04-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Disney Store online used to have t-shirts that you could order with different designs that you could customize. That is how we got our shirts for our trip. However, I was recently told that they no longer offer these. But, you could go to a tshirt shop and customize a design and shirt for your trip. I believe that John Y's wife designs shirts.

slt21
04-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Disney Store online used to have t-shirts that you could order with different designs that you could customize. That is how we got our shirts for our trip. However, I was recently told that they no longer offer these.

I was just on the Disney Shopping website, and they still offered the You-Design-It tees. I believe they're about $15.

Also, if you're looking for a less expensive option, you could buy plain t-shirts locally (craft stores, for example, sell them in multiple colors), and get iron-on paper (also available at craft stores) and make your own shirts. You could make the iron-on designs using Disney clipart (easy to find online), and perhaps personalize the shirts with each person's name. Also, iron-on paper is pretty inexpensive; just make sure to follow the instructions!

PirateStitch
04-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Try :

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/gallery.asp?cid=&searching=on&searching_search_columns=*&dsny_ctgy_type=search&searching_search_condition=disney

You can do just about anything !