PDA

View Full Version : second trip report ever!

busterthebronco
04-07-2007, 10:45 PM
day two-
1. went swimming at the loud pool. we chose to walk but it was a stroll. :walk:
a.DW did the twist and almost won a $40 boat rental! the DJ was fun and it was very entertaining watching the kids have fun.
b. ate at goods and got to watch the grumpy CM we had at the turtle shack.

2. took a nap/watched 90210 on soapnet.
DW loves soapnet!

3. went to fultons for dinner. it was loud and full of kids. somebody has decided that taking little kids to white linen restaraunts is fun and its ok to just let them run wiild.:trio: i know its disney but at fultons half the fun is the grown-up atmoshere.food was great as was the service. maybe we just ate there too early in the evening?:soapbox: (sorry had to get that off my chest):blush:

4. went to the adventureres club after reading about it from ya'll. DS was nervous at first but we got the hang of it and saw a great little show in the library. it was fun and different just what we wanted! thanks!

5.DS and i went to DQ and closed it down. DW joined us late and we all had coffee and cake in wonderland cafe'.

6. drove to MK.
a.rode in the front of the monorail again. this time on the express not the resort one. it was cool as we crossed in front of the park before arriving at the station!
b.we entered at 11:45 (perfect)
c. after hitting a lot of second tier rides we walked right on to the pirates at 1:45. the new jack sparrow figures are awesome and the first one is VERY lifelike! the best thig is the smoke wall with the video of the octopus dude!
d.we rode the other biggees next but space mountain was never un crowded.
e. got our picture in front of the castle and the statue. nice photo. is the new thing night photos?
f.had the toll house ice cream after ya'll told me about it! it was yummy. the cinnamon bun was better though. i got it to go and ate it after waking up the next day. (i'm not telling the time):sleepin:
g.stopped by our favorite the confectionary. i get the pecan turtles and DS goes crazy buying all kinds of junk.
h.we walked out at 3:45 am :moon: and just had the best time!

thanks!

January-2007
04-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow, 3:45 AM in the Magic Kingdom, that must be the way to do it when the crowds are so heavy. Glad you had a successful day. I remember when I stayed at Old Key West they had all sorts of fun stuff going on at the pool, I won a Minnie Mouse pin! Thanks for reporting! :thumbsup:

Jimenyfan
04-08-2007, 04:21 AM
We were there at the same time but keeping opposite hours. I was getting up 2hrs after you were leaving the parks.

BelleCiavo
04-08-2007, 07:13 AM
Crazy that Space is still crowded in the wee hours, but what a fun night.
Thanks for the report. :mickey:
Karen

pdrlkr
04-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

sleepingbooty
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow - you all are party animals, aren't you? 3:45, I'm majorly impressed!

pogo
04-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Day 2 sounded great. I'm enjoying reading your reports. Keep up the good work. :D

faline
04-10-2007, 09:18 AM
My goodness! You were just getting into bed not long before I normally get up in the morning!

What a fun day!

magicman
04-10-2007, 10:21 AM
My tip to everyone going to WDW is always, "Be at the parks early," but HOLY COW 3:45am is never what I meant.

I bet it was a blast after midnight.

I'm enjoying your reports. Thanks for giving us a piece of your magic.

BriarRose0708
04-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Holy cow wow! 3:45, I am impressed! Looking forward to your next intallment!

ChipnDaleGal
04-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Sounds like you night owls had a lot of fun at the Magic Kingdom. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
04-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Wow that really is late!!!:mickey: Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
04-11-2007, 10:02 AM
wow what a late night, sounds like you had fun.

Bethanymouse
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
WOW a full day of fun! You sure got a lot done and had some yummy treats on top of it! Who cant use some david silverman and brandon walsh on vacation huh? I am a 90210 fan too! Thanks for sharing your day! :thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
04-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Cool reading your perspectives - our schedules are TOTALLY opposite as my family is the morning type. I love reading the opposite point of view! :mickey: