PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones "Eye on the Globe" news reels

frozman
04-07-2007, 09:20 PM
I was wondering what the synopsis is for one of the "Eye on the Globe" news reels. One essentially highlights the Temple as a tourist attraction saying it attracts the rich and famous, another talks about Tourists who have gone missing, what is the 3rd one? They tend to only let you see one in the projector room, along with the safety video that plays after every reel. My sister and I went on this ride a lot in January and on our last day we entered the projector room and it saw the end of a reel we had never seen. It looked like it highlighted doctor jones, I seem to remember them showing like a yearbook photo of him.

mook3y
04-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I was wondering what the synopsis is for one of the "Eye on the Globe" news reels. One essentially highlights the Temple as a tourist attraction saying it attracts the rich and famous, another talks about Tourists who have gone missing, what is the 3rd one? They tend to only let you see one in the projector room, along with the safety video that plays after every reel. My sister and I went on this ride a lot in January and on our last day we entered the projector room and it saw the end of a reel we had never seen. It looked like it highlighted doctor jones, I seem to remember them showing like a yearbook photo of him.

The fountain of Youth. :D