PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi in Swan?

Disney Yankee
04-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Is there FREE Wi-Fi at the Swan hotel?:confused:

Ray C.
04-08-2007, 01:14 AM
At this point in time, wireless access is not available at the Swan. They do however have a wired connection available in each room. I would suggest bringing an extension cable so you can reach the bed or small table by the window so you aren't tied to the small desk area. When I stayed in the Swan the summer of 2005, the internet access was free. I understand that now there is a fee everywhere on Disney property to access the internet, regardless if it's wired or wireless. I believe it is $9.95 for an hour or $19.95 for 24 continuous hours.

Fangorn
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
In November, 2006 there was no Wi-Fi at the Swan. As was said, there are hard-wired connections in the rooms. Plus, if you don't have a computer, they have a feature on the TV that allows you to access the Internet (there's a keyboard attached to the TV). Useing either one of these services costs $9.95 per day.

Note: at the Disney resorts, it's $9.95 per 24 hour period, at the Swan/Dolphin it's $9.95 per day, so if you use it for an hour from 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm, you'll be charged for 2 days useage. When I complained about that (nicely, of course :mickey:), they did remove one day's charge.

Steve