PDA

View Full Version : Pictures at Meals??????

ldc12377
04-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Here are the restaurants we are planning on eating at:

Chef Mickey's
Princess Breakfast @ Akershus in Norway
Le Cellier
O'Hana - Breakfast
Whispering Canyon
Breakfastosaurus
Liberty Tree Tavern
Mama Melrose
Sci-Fi Cafe
Coral Reef
50's Prime Time Cafe
Crystal Palace

Now here is my question...At which of these places will we have our pictures taken? And does anyone know what kind of backgrounds are used in the pictures?

I think the only ones that take pictures are Chef Mickey's, O'Hana, and Liberty Tree Tavern but I could be wrong about that. I was wondering about the backgrounds just out of curiousity.

ElenitaB
04-07-2007, 07:18 PM
While every restaurant you mention has plenty of photo opportunities, the only ones that will take your picture are: Chef Mickey, 'Ohana, and Donald's Breakfastosuarus. I'm not sure about Akershus but I'm sure someone will be alone to clarify.

As for the backgrounds, at Chef Mickey, you stand in front of a huge plate that has Mickeys around the edge, a drawing of Mickey himself is in the foreground with a huge fork and spoon. At 'Ohana, you're next to a giant surfboard (or a Tiki... don't exactly remember because we arrived for our early, early breakfast before the photographer had arrived). At Donald's, I recall that the background is "rustic" and has natural wood. Hope that helps!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-07-2007, 08:20 PM
You get your pic at Akershus too. When we were there it was with Ariel in the front foyer. We were just standing in front of velvet curtains. It is a cute pic, the only one we paid for acutally.
HTH :mickey: :mickey:

iceicebritney
04-08-2007, 04:03 PM
i assume you are eating dinner or breakfast at all of these...

chef mickeys hasn't changed there background for photos in many years. its a dish with a fork and knife, and half the time the photographer takes the pic when someones eyes are shut or we arent ready.

no pics at ohana or le cellier.

dunno about akershus.

no photo op at whispering canyon, but they play lots of games with everyone while eating - so its a good time.

nothing at breakfastosaurus cause thats just mcdonalds.

probably liberty tree tavern, haven't eaten there since it became a buffet.

mama melrose is terrible. rethink that dining decision. worst disney restaurant on property, and definetly no photo op. u'd have better italian eating pizza at pizza planet lol.

sci fi no pics, coral reef no pics, prime time no pics.

dunno about crystal palace, they didnt last time we had dinner there.

iceicebritney
04-08-2007, 04:04 PM
you need to specificy if your asking for photo ops at dinner or breakfast meals. because we just had dinner at ohana and there was no photo op for anyone while we were there.

kakn7294
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
From our December 2006 trip: Chef Mickey's - no character in photo - and Princess Storybook Dining in Akershus - 1 Princess in photo (for us was Belle in her yellow ballgown - many times is also Ariel). There was no photo at Donald's Breakfastosaurus, Liberty Tree Tavern, or 50's PT. From our September 2005 trip: no photo at Sci-Fi or Crystal Palace. I believe there is a photo at the 'Ohana breakfast but no character in pic. I do not believe that there are photos at Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, Mama Melrose, or Coral Reef although we've either never been here or it's been more than 2 years since we have.

ElenitaB
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
I guess I stand corrected. We went to Donald's in November 03 and things obviously have changed since then. :blush:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I guess I stand corrected. We went to Donald's in November 03 and things obviously have changed since then. :blush:

We had our pic taken at Donald's this past September too. Right outside to the left of the Hostess.

ldc12377
04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
I guess I should have given a little more info. This will be our first time eating all these places.

Chef Mickey's - dinner
Princess Breakfast @ Akershus in Norway
Le Cellier - dinner
O'Hana - Breakfast
Whispering Canyon - dinner
Breakfastosaurus - breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner
Mama Melrose - fantasmic dinner package
Sci-Fi Cafe - dinner
Coral Reef - dinner
50's Prime Time Cafe - dinner
Crystal Palace - dinner

I figured the only ones that might take pictures would be the character meals but I wasn't sure.

Thank you all for all the info.