PDA

View Full Version : The Dream Came True! Day 3 and Final Thoughts.

BriarRose0708
04-07-2007, 02:45 PM
We got back from the MK by way of the bus to Pop at 11:15. Our friend Jamia had arrived in Orlando earlier that day and was crashing in our room for the night. She had already gone to bed, but must have forgotten we were coming back because she put the deadbolt on and fell asleep! So we couldn't get in the room. Great. We were pounding on the door and the window and I was afraid we would disturb the neighbors, but finally she opened the door. I was way too tired to journal, so I jotted down all the rides we had done over the day so I wouldn't forget anything when I wrote. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow that night!

The next morning Kim was picking us up to take us to the World Center Marriott where I was staying for the conference, and the Gaylord Palms where Brittany was staying. We waited until the last minute to check out, and I sat in the lobby trying to take it all in for the last time.

I loved, loved, loved every second of this too short trip! It couldn't have been any better. Breakfast at Chef Mickey's was the best idea, I will definately be doing that one again, and Crystal Palace. I was able to see all I wanted to in the Magic Kingdom and then some despite it being peak season. I don't know how I lucked out with that!

I can't wait to go back! My next trip will be in either June or July of 2008 with my sister. We plan on being there 6 days staying at either Pop or Port Orleans French Quarter, with the DDP. I loved the food I had there but I'm looking forward to trying some sit down dinners because I think I ate my weight in french fries this trip.

Thanks to everyone for reading my trip report, I can't wait to write another one in a year!

ps- random fact about the World Center Marriott. I didn't request this but my room faced Disney and I was able to watch most of Wishes from my balcony every night! And they have the most comfertable beds I've ever slept in.:alarm:

pdrlkr
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

January-2007
04-07-2007, 05:36 PM
:mickey: Glad you got to accomplish all you wanted to in the Magic Kingdom. Now you have some first hand memories of what you'll be day dreaming about until you return next summer. :cloud9: Thank you for sharing your very fun trip with us!!

sleepingbooty
04-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I enjoyed your reports, thanks for sharing!:mickey:

magicman
04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
You are very gracious to post your reports for us to enjoy.:thanks:

You might read otherwise, but I highly recommend the DDP :eat: (which you're contemplating for your 2008 trip). It added a whole new dimension to our trips. The planning, scheduling, & enjoying of our trips has been taken to a whole new level because of the DDP.

Thanks again. Your reports have been great, and I've loved reading them.:thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I have enjoyed reading your reports, thanks for taking the time and energy... I know how hard it can be sometimes.

BronxTigger
04-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the reports! You really had a short but sweet first trip! I enjoyed reading all your reports and looking at all your pictures.

I have an ADR for Chef Mickey's in August, and now I really can't wait. I don't think I've eaten there since my 1996 trip, and now you've gotten me all excited!

pogo
04-09-2007, 08:55 PM
As I read your trip report I started to really, really, REALLY get excited because in less than 10 days we will be back home in WDW.:cloud9:

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us and happy planning for your next one.:thumbsup:

P.S. Watch for my trip report after we return from POFQ in about 16 days. it should be interesting ! :D

Bethis26fan
04-09-2007, 09:52 PM
glad you had a great trip.

faline
04-10-2007, 10:55 AM
It must have been nice to be able to preserve a piece of the magic by watching Wishes from your balcony!

Thanks for your reports!

ChipnDaleGal
04-14-2007, 08:00 AM
I am so glad that your first trip was such a good one for you. Have fun planing that next longer trip with your sister! Thanks for reporting, I enjoyed reading! :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
04-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

DizNee143
04-18-2007, 09:47 AM
it sounds like you had a really great first short trip...im glad you had such a wonderful time..thank you so much for sharing it with us!!...cant wait to hear about your longer trip next year with your sister!! :mickey:

BriarRose0708
04-18-2007, 11:32 AM
it sounds like you had a really great first short trip...im glad you had such a wonderful time..thank you so much for sharing it with us!!...cant wait to hear about your longer trip next year with your sister!! :mickey:

hahah, if I made 4 posts about only ONE day I can't imagine how long my TR will be for six days, lol. Thanks for reading along!

ElenitaB
04-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Nikki, thanks so much for sharing your short but action packed trip with us!

After all the activity you packed into your prior day, I think even a bed of nails would have felt comfortable! Hope that you had a great conference and that your days were as magical as your evenings as you recaptured some of the magic of Wishes!

castlelady36
04-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Great report. I really enjoyed reading it and I hope your future trip is fantastic. :mickey: