PDA

View Full Version : Campsite rules/trans.

Lillabelle00
04-07-2007, 02:11 PM
HI All,

We will be new to Disney camping this year. I have a few questions. I read on here about driving around the campground..that it is not allowed. Is that true? Once you unload, are you not allowed to drive your vehicle around if you don't want to use Disney transportation? I also imagine that most campsites will accommdate a TT with a small side. Am I correct in this? Thanks, and hope to be Disney camping really soon.:mickey:

faline
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Other than the parking pad at your campsite, there'sr eally no other place to park within the campground. For instance, you would not be able to drive to Pioneer Hall and park there. You can drive your vehicle througj the campground if you wished to drive to the parks or Downtown Disney. If you want to get around the campground, you can rent a golf cart. There is golf cart parking in various locations.

Your site should be able to accommodate you. Just be sure you note your needs on your reservation.

CJDDS
04-07-2007, 03:44 PM
When they say you are not allowed to drive, they mean no cruising around the campgrounds in your vehicle, so you can't go to the pool, TE, visit friends etc in your vehicle. Basically, your tow vehicle is to get you into and out of FW. you can drive to the parks, and you will get a parking permit just like any other resort so that you can park for free at any of the parks.