PDA

View Full Version : CBR to feature 'Pirates'-themed suites?

cgriff
04-07-2007, 11:37 AM
I've read on two different non-official Disney news & rumors sites that the Caribbean Beach Resort might be turning some existing interconnecting guest rooms into 'Pirates of the Caribbean'-themed family suites.

This seems plausible, as Disney is already in the process of building some of these 'family suites' at the All-Stars Music resort. If it proves successful there, CBR could very well be the next step for expansion of the concept. Plus, I always thought that the rooms at the CBR could be a bit more 'piratey'...
:pirate:

Neither of the sites that published this rumor offered anything in the way of proof or even sourcing information. (Who knows, maybe they got it from each other?!?) Has anyone else heard anything similar?

cgriff

DizneyFreak2002
04-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I heard this as well... Interesting... I was thinking about this and thought the CBR may not be the right place for this.. How about a POTC themed section of All-Star Movies? They can do away with one of the other themes, make the entire section family suites, theme it to POTC.... How fast would that section of All-Star Movies sell out??? Also, it would bring new life to a rather dreary resort....

PirateLover
04-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, this would certainly be one way to get me to return to CBR. I think it would be good to create a few suites in levels other than values. We'll see if anything actually comes of this.

big blue and hairy
04-09-2007, 06:36 AM
I was thinking about this and thought the CBR may not be the right place for this

:scratch:
Ummm let me see ....It's the Caribbean Beach Resort....and the movie is Pirates of the what again? ;)

:sulley:

cvzdesign
04-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Sounds like a great idea.

They wouldn't do it to All Star Movies - a resort that is always filled to capacity. No need to try and draw people to it.

They would do it to a resort that they want to draw more visitors to - and make a bit more money from this resort as well.

I'm surprised they haven't rethemed "All Star Sports" to "All Star Movies II" to fill it up yet.

Crow
04-09-2007, 10:32 PM
sounds good to me. of course i dont need a family suite when i go.

Dsnygirl
04-11-2007, 02:04 AM
:mickey: Boy oh boy would I love that... wonder if they could have lifesize pictures of Jack & Will in the rooms??? Not that my DH would appreciate that at all... unless they had Elizabeth, too....:D

Figgyluv03
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
I think that would be awesome! I miss CBR. Maybe they will turn the lifeguard costumes into some sort of pirate costumes! Okay, wishful thinking. Gosh, I miss my job & my tan!!!!