PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic!

Tink&Goofy
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
We have seen the Fantasmic show twice, and LOVE it!! We are going this August, taking my parents. I know they would Love to see it, but there is no way they are going to sit on the pavement, etc. to watch it - and especially to wait for it to start. I have heard that there are packages that are reserved viewing where you can actually be comfortable. Does anyone know where this is, how to arrange it, and how much it costs??

NotaGeek
04-07-2007, 02:02 AM
You can arrange Fantasmic! Priority Viewing by calling Disney Dining at 714-781-3463 30 days prior to your desired reservation day. Seats are $59 each and you REALLY want the balcony. It's located directly above Pirates of the Caribbean, it's actually the balcony attached to the Disney Gallery. There are also seats on ground level near the water, but the view isn't worth it IMHO. i believe there is a children's price for ground level seats, but in the balcony everyone pays the full price. (not 100% on the discount)

Disney serves and AMAZING all you care to eat dessert buffet with soft drinks, coffee, hot chocolate and you get the BEST seat in the house to see the show.

Be sure and call RIGHT at 8a PST when they start selling the Priority Viewing tickets because they will sell out almost instantly!