PDA

View Full Version : Crowds in spring

Tink&Goofy
04-06-2007, 10:33 PM
What are crowds normally like the last week of March? I know its early to plan for next year - but with DVC points, the 11 month window is just around the corner.
Our spring break is usually the last week in March (sometimes the 3rd week). Next year it starts March 22. Easter is March 23. I know in other places there are schools that have "Easter break" and I would assume that it changes dates every year??? Is it totally crazy the last week in March - especially if it is the week of Easter? I would love to go in the spring, but if this is going to be a zoo, maybe we will wait a year or so. Anyone??

Strmchsr
04-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Easter week is in the running for the most crowded week of the year, right up there with Christmas week and 4th of July. My aunt works in AK and was telling me that they consider 20-25000 folks per day in AK comfortably crowded and they've been having about 60000 per day this week (unofficial counts, but those were the estimates).

faline
04-07-2007, 04:05 PM
The week that startswith Easter is one of the busiest at Disney World. If you have other options, I'd consider going a different week.