PDA

View Full Version : Disney Ideas for Easter Basket

tinkerbell615
04-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Okay all... I was trying to think of a few ideas to put in my kids Easter Baskets that they could maybe use on our Disney trip in June. I have some Disney dollars but I was trying to think of a couple other things. I don't want to go over board so they have to be inexpensive.
I also don't have very young children. DD is 15 and my DS is 21 (okay so you think too old for a basket... never too old for this mom to make him a basket). DS just turned 21 and actually can't wait to go in June because he can actually go to the clubs at DTD.

Any quick ideas before Easter Morning???

Beast_fanatic
04-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Lip balm with sunscreen

New toothbrushes

Cheap ponchos

ChipDale2708
04-06-2007, 10:48 PM
If you're doing anything special on your trip, like a tour of some sort that they may not know about, a made up 'gift certificate' for that event might be fun. I'm actually doing that for my Mom's Easter basket. She knows we're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but I'm giving it to her as her Easter gift. I just found gold key clip art to make a certificate with!!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Finished shopping today for my "kids' " Easter baskets, 24, 25 and 28! :hug: Right there with you! How about...sample size products like lotions, sunscreens, shampoos, etc., plus disposable cameras if they use them, mini-fans, Disney socks, backpacks or bags...?
Have fun!:wave:

tinkerbell615
04-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I am going shopping today. Boy! it is nice to see another mom who will never stopping making baskets, stockings etc... no matter how old the kids get.

Niecyboo
04-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Dang, I wished I'd read this before now, but I've heard of the Easter Bunny leaving eggs around with trading pins inside of them. This would be especially good if you were heading down in, say, 13 days! I know that's not going to help you this year, but I wanted to share this idea for the future.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the ideas. I am going shopping today. Boy! it is nice to see another mom who will never stopping making baskets, stockings etc... no matter how old the kids get.

How did they turn out?:mickey: