PDA

View Full Version : In need of help

fuzzy23
04-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Me and wife heading down for one year anniversary in July. We will be on the dining plan. Currently for one of the nights we have an adr at Coral Reef, I have been going back and forth on this. Can't decide between Coral Reef, Le Cellier,and Concourse Steakhouse. Any Ideas or suggestions other than the ones listed. Rest of the ADR's look like this:

Sunday- Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Monday-Hollywood and Vine-Fantasmic package
Tuesday-Breakfast-Crystal Palace; Dinner-Royal Table
Wednesday-Coral Reef
Thursday-Chef Mickey's
Friday-Planet Hollywood.

Strmchsr
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!

Personally, I prefer steak to seafood. The atmosphere at Coral Reef is tops, but IMHO the food is better at Le Cellier and Concourse. None of them are bad choices, but I would start with a preference for seafood or steak and go from there. Le Cellier is probably the most difficult of the 3 to get an ADR for and is the most popular, but all 3 are good.

Also, especially if you're on the DDP, I would NOT do Planet Hollywood. You don't get the value for your money. Also, while the atmosphere is fun, the food is really only adequate at best. You can do much better. You might consider putting Le Cellier or Concourse in at that spot and keeping Coral Reef.

I noticed you have several character meals - Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, CRT, and Hollywood and Vine. Those are great, and my family loves them, but if you're looking for a romantic meal you may also reconsider as those places will be packed with kids. They're a blast and full of Disney magic, but there are many other places more geared towards adults looking to celebrate an anniversary. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp) for suggestion from Info Central on romantic stuff to do.

KayDee
04-06-2007, 05:51 PM
We agree about not going to Planet Hollywood.

We have eaten at both Le Cellier and Coral Reef and enjoyed both, although we would give a slight edge to Le Cellier.