PDA

View Full Version : Show Times

MOJoe
04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Does anyone post the monthly Show Times Guide that you pick up at the Park? It would nice to know for planning purposes what the show times are, in advance, especially at MGM and AK.

Christine
04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I haven't ever seen the show times posted here on Intercot or anywhere else online. The program guides are weekly, so that may be a little hard for someone to keep up with and do each week.

It would be helpful though!:thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Did you check the official Walt Disney World website? :tink:

Christine
04-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Did you check the official Walt Disney World website? :tink:

All they show are parade and fireworks (and Fantasmic) days/times. For shows like Nemo the Musical, the castle forecourt show, Beauty and the Beast, Lights, Motors, Actions, etc, you have to have a park guide.

TheAdventurer
04-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Google "steve soares" ;)

Carol
04-09-2007, 01:37 PM
There is a guideline in Info Central.

Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

Google "steve soares" ;)Steve doesn't post the information monthly either.

TheAdventurer
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Steve doesn't post the information monthly either.

I'm uder the impression he updates it every week. It appears he does, today it says times are listed for April 8-14th.

Times and days for different shows can change from week to week, but they largely stay the same and are a good guide.

HulaMinnie
04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
I agree, TheAdventurer, I believe it is updated weekly, but the times don't change all that much anyway.

I've found it to be a great help in the past for planning.

Carol
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
The poster was looking for a monthly update for preplanning. Hence my comment.

joelkfla
04-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Steve also posts times that cannot be found anywhere else, not even on the official Times Guides ... like times to find Push in Tomorrowland.

MOJoe
04-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. I was under the mistaken impression that the Show Times Guide was updated monthly, instead of weekly. :blush: Sorry for the confusion. The Steve Soares tip is a very good one. Thanks again!