PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP tix

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I understand that you have to purchase seperate tickets for MNSSHP, but when and how is the best way to do this?

Thanks!

Christine
04-06-2007, 01:11 PM
As soon as they are available and you are SURE you are going to WDW, I would order right then! You can do it online or over the phone with WDW. You can have them shipped to your home, or pick them up at Will Call.

I would never recommend trying to get them the day of at the window though...to risky as the parties can sell out.

DDuck66
04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
The tickets usually go on sale around the first week of May. Depending on when you are going, they will tend to sell out...especially the closer you get to Halloween. In MHO, it is one of the best hard ticket events that Disney has, but I have heard that the P&P is great as well.

DVC2004
04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I'd order them in advance online or by phone from Disney. Some dates sell out. And, you can enter the park as early as 4 pm with that ticket even though the party starts at 7 pm!:thumbsup:

caryrae
04-06-2007, 03:50 PM
This is where you can buy them from the Disney website http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/specialEvents?id=MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenPartySp ecialEventPage&bhcp=1 when they are on sale there will be a button on the left side that says "Buy Tickets" but it's not there yet.

DisneyDudet
04-07-2007, 11:32 AM
This will be our first MNSSHP, but we've done the MVMCP twice. We ordered ours via phone, because we were ordering APs as well. It was pretty easy.