PDA

View Full Version : Senior Citizen deal???

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if senior citizens can get special rates for hotels / tickets? My family is going for the week in Sept. and my parents are wanting to come down for 2 days to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday with us. They would like to stay somewhere on the Monorail since my Dad has a bad hip and hopes to minimize his walking as much as possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pooh4Grumpy
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Sorry to tell you this ,there is not any senior citizen discouts at WDW. :( The only discount I have found is for the Lynx bus and the I-Trolley,both are for 65 and up.

Christine
04-06-2007, 01:14 PM
When we in WDW last month, my father in law joined us. He must have asked every hotel, restaurant, shop, EVERYONE, "Is there a senior citizen discount?" It was so funny!

Alas, there is not. My take on this is that everyone is a kid at Disney so they don't "see" seniors as seniors!! :thumbsup: :D :mickey:

Harriet
04-08-2007, 06:44 PM
I have ask this very question directly to Disney and needless to say the answer was NO. I was very disappointed to hear this. It seems Disney does not care to help out the seniors in being able to afford a trip to WDW. Don't they know that seniors are on a limited income after all they hire seniors for cheap wages.

Marilyn Michetti
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
The airlines are the only part of a vacation that offers Sr. discounts. The age is 65, and I'm not even old enough for that.