PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Hippity Hop...

MickeysGirl
04-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Good Morning folks and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Sorry for running a bit behind this morning. My boss was good enough to give us off on this lovely Good Friday, and after shipping my boys out the door, I slept in! It was nice! :sleepin: Now I have a ton to do around here today, but it's just nice being home. :cloud9:

But as I mentioned, today is Good Friday which means that Sunday is EASTER!

So let's all get on those hopping shoes and welcome the Easter Bunny to our..

Bouncing around the Bunny
Trail Easter Party!:ebasket:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Easter Bunny
... with Chocolate Milk for the kiddies and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday! If you're like us and traveling the highways, please please please be safe out there!

Happy Easter everyone!!

For those interested...

EASTER BUNNY

1 1/2 oz. Dark Creme De Cacao
1/2 oz. Vodka
1 tsp. Chocolate Syrup
1 tsp. Cherry Brandy

Shake creme de cacao and vodka with ice. Strain over ice in an old-fashioned glass. Float chocolate syrup and cherry brandy.

ibrowse17
04-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Happy Friday:thumbsup:
Love your avatar. My favorite Python line... "Tis a fleshwound..."

Jeremy
04-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Happy Friday!!!:party:

Happy Easter!!:easter: :ebasket:

Nascfan
04-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

And a very Happy and Joyous Easter! :ebasket: :bunny: :egg:

I'm sure a lot of our Intercotees have today off, so enjoy your extended weekend if you do. I have Monday off, so I'll be enjoying the extension on the backside.

Bethis26fan
04-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Happy Friday & happy Easter.

disneydrmr
04-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Happy Friday and Have a Blessed Easter everyone! Try not to suffer any jelly bean hangovers - ok?
I'm dealing with an icky tummy today - so can I just have a 7-up please?

JanetMegan
04-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm having about 40 people over tomorrow for lunch and 2 eggs hunts so wish me luck in this cold weather! I'll take a drink or two while I do food prep this afternoon after work!

SgtTigger
04-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Happy Friday......

I hope everyone is having a great day.......

To get the Hoping Party started Ill strike up the band....

:rocker: :drummer: :piano: :play: :pipes:

I am off today too but I am off to my Moms...

I have to bring some of the stuff I been storing there back home......

Oh well.........

Hey look my new Avatar is up........ look at that cool looking guy.... no not the orange one........ Thanks Beth for making it......

:cop: :tigger:

scottgr
04-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Happy Friday and Easter to everyone. :mickey:

drummerboy
04-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Happy Friday and Happy Easter

I have Monday off, so I'll be enjoying the extension on the backside.
So does that mean you'll be sitting all day? :D

Nascfan
04-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Happy Friday and Happy Easter

So does that mean you'll be sitting all day? :D

Hoping to! :thumbsup:

Hey Bret, I like your avatar! Who's the goofy looking guy next to Tigger though? ;)

sleepingbooty
04-06-2007, 10:47 AM
:egg: Happy Friday and Happy Easter:bunny:
Big day for us, as 6 yr old Jenna is getting her ears pierced today. I may need one of those "Easter Bunnies" to get through it!

:easter:

Caroleh
04-06-2007, 11:04 AM
:ebasket: :bunny: Happy Friday and Hoppy Easter, Everyone!!!! :bunny: :ebasket:

I'll take a couple of those Easter Bunnies!!! I've brought some Easter baskets, full of Easter eggs, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and a few peeps!!! Help yourselves!!!

ChipDale
04-06-2007, 12:00 PM
:ebasket: Happy Friday!:ebasket: and :easter:

All you people that have today off are really lucky! :bunny:

Jamie, I'd like to try one of those :bunny: drinks please followed by my regular 6X :beer:

Have a great weekend everybody! :egg:

MsMin
04-06-2007, 12:26 PM
:egg:Happy Friday Everyone and Happy Easter:egg:
I'll just have a shot of that chocolate in my coffee today:thumbsup:
Don't know if I'm off next week. I was supposed to be off this week and we took advantage of everyone out of class to go to N.O. and see kids.
I'm so ready for the beach :vacation::ebasket: :easter:

Dsnygirl
04-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Happy Easter, everybody!! Hope you are all having a good start to either a long weekend or a vacation... seeing as we're just going away to Buffalo for the wknd but in no way escaping all the :snowball: :snowball: - I'll definitely take one of those :bunny: :bunny: drinks!! And hot cocoa will be a necessity for my DD's... ;)

Jasper
04-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Hoppy Friday everyone!! I wish I could get a long weekend, but my wife's costume store is up to its ears in Easter Bunny costume rentals so I will have to help her today!

TiggerRPh
04-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Drinking on Good Friday?

:down::down::down:

In observance of this blessed day and on the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ this Sunday....I wish everyone a Happy Easter!

:clappy::clappy::clappy:

DVC2004
04-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Happy Friday and Happy Easter!:easter: :bunny: :ebasket: :egg:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Happy Friday, everyone -- and happy Easter as well!

Here's hoping the Easter Bunny is nice to me than Santa was...do you think the Easter Bunny gives out coal too? :(

:cool:

Anywho, that drink sounds good, think I'll have one myself.

Drinks are on the way for everybody, as always...

MickeysGirl
04-06-2007, 02:14 PM
So who's up for another round? :beer: :wine: :papple: :marg: :cheers:

I know I sure am. I just had a fight with the check book, it almost won! :spend:

So.... Here's a riddle for you.... The family is throwing an enagement party for us this weekend. How is it that we can get gifts (most of them more then likely on the large side) from approximately 30-40 people home with us, when we're driving a Honda Civic and have a child in the back seat? Anyone got any ideas??:shop:

Drinks are on the bar folks....

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-06-2007, 02:45 PM
:party: Happy Friday!:party:

MNNHFLTX
04-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Drinking on Good Friday?

:down::down::down:
To each their own. :cheers:

:ebasket: Hope everyone has a peaceful and happy Easter weekend! :easter:

ElenitaB
04-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm dealing with an icky tummy today - so can I just have a 7-up please?
I'm with you today, Di! Nothing seems to be taming the fire in my tummy! :( Jamie, can I get a ginger ale maybe?

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone! Many blessings to all!

HndrdPrcnt
04-06-2007, 08:57 PM
A very Happy Easter to everyone!! I hope you all take the time to reflect upon the true meaning of Easter - the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ!

God Bless all of You!

SgtTigger
04-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey Bret, I like your avatar! Who's the goofy looking guy next to Tigger though? ;)

Scott I dont see any Goofy looking guy in the picture all I can see Is Tigger and Me.......

Ohhhhhhh You mean Me......... :rant:

So.... Here's a riddle for you.... The family is throwing an enagement party for us this weekend. How is it that we can get gifts (most of them more then likely on the large side) from approximately 30-40 people home with us, when we're driving a Honda Civic and have a child in the back seat? Anyone got any ideas

OK I got it..... you ready????????

Tie Dr. Nigel to the top of the car..... Tie gifts to him...... Move the child to the front seat... put gifts on his lap...... Its only for a few hours...... Fill the Back seats.....
Leave the rest with your mom and come back to get the rest.... while doing that stop by our house for BBQ ribs........ Hows that sound????

mtown71
04-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Hi all!!! Did I make it for the rest of the party? Happy Friday to all & hope everyone has a safe & blessed Easter!

SgtTigger
04-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Deb if your here the party is still going...

Ok band break is over............

:rocker: :drummer: :piano: :pipes: :play:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-07-2007, 01:39 AM
OK I got it..... you ready????????

Tie Dr. Nigel to the top of the car..... Tie gifts to him...... Move the child to the front seat... put gifts on his lap...... Its only for a few hours...... Fill the Back seats.....
Leave the rest with your mom and come back to get the rest.... while doing that stop by our house for BBQ ribs........ Hows that sound????

Hmm....gee, I dunno about that. I like the BBQ part, but me on the roof of the car? :mad:

Well...if it's only for a few hours...

:)

TiggerRPh
04-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Don't you have some Figment to catch?

Isn't it time for the Jamiekateer Song?